• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.77 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

We are interested in hearing your thoughts and comments about Changelog 1.77.

Enjoy the game!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser9433

• Code optimization to make the game behave more reliably and improve overall performance.
  • If only this were true, unfortunately your track record is poor in this respect. What I expect are numerous new bugs causing increased difficulty in gmaeplay and loss of earned rewards however I do thank you for the warning this time.

DeletedUser13351

For Arctic Future players:
1. there is only one AID-able non premium building, mobile home, with a 24-hour cycle. Even premium buildings are not too many, this means that the owners of Dynamic Tower will not be able to collect too many AFE (Arctic Future Era) goods, only older goods, and very unlikely any Gaea BPs.
2. During each cycle of Guild Expedition, many rewards are FE (Future Era) buildings that are just filling up the inventory, why not new AFE buildings? Most of the AFE players advanced to the new era exactly to be able to use newer buildings, what is the purpose of the older buildings awarded by this GE?

DeletedUser13360

Please fix the extreme lag when loading defense armies in sectors on the All ages map. It osunds like several of these fixes will help with some things. Just hope game performance really does perform better.

Lady Rainna

A number of bugs have developed since today's update. Problems I did not have
yesterday. Continent map stuck on loading. Collections do not float up to the total.
After which buildings cannot be set for next work cycle. Constant refresh is the only
option.

DeletedUser23444

Message system has been spinning its graphic wheel for last half hour.

DeletedUser

Terrible update :( have to refresh constantly. This did not happen when this version went live on the EN server, but it has since started happening there now too. Conclusion: a last minute addition to the code has broken the game for firefox users.

adficere

Unfortunately this update completely destroyed functionality for Firefox users. Go idle for more than a minute or two and you see continent map freezes, collections not being credited, message box perpetually loading, etc. One needs to constantly refresh for anything to get done, which makes the game unplayable.

You can get around it by using an alternative browser, but that is hardly a legitimate solution. I never experienced this in beta and was using Firefox just fine there, so it appears a last minute change is causing this problem.

DeletedUser10076

Been playing for little over 2 years now, this has to be one of buggiest days i've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Having the same problems - i have to refresh the page as soon as i am idle for 30 secs..

DeletedUser10554

The magic upgrade .......... let me send a huge thank you for a slower and more clunky game. You all are doing a fantastic job of mucking up a once decent game. Trying to determine at what stage I will drop off an let the cellphone users play thru. I am sure there is big time revenue there, cause you sure are not helping the desk top machine run this application. Just cause we sit and play does not mean we like slow and clunky.

Good luck you will need it...

DeletedUser17423

terrible patch. I have to reload the game even if I leave it idle for less than 1 minute.

DeletedUser25485

This reload bug needs to be fixed ASAP. Code Red required from your developers!!!!

DeletedUser13967

Unfortunately this update completely destroyed functionality for Firefox users. Go idle for more than a minute or two and you see continent map freezes, collections not being credited, message box perpetually loading, etc. One needs to constantly refresh for anything to get done, which makes the game unplayable.

You can get around it by using an alternative browser, but that is hardly a legitimate solution. I never experienced this in beta and was using Firefox just fine there, so it appears a last minute change is causing this problem.

OK this post here will save me typing. Exactly same issues here.
Game is basically unplayable right now.
Cant even post an in game message as after I spend time typing it and hit send instead of it posting it just disappears!
Undo the update

DeletedUser9184

There should have been a patch within the last few hours that should have fixed everything with the stalling. If you're still experiencing problems, even after clearing your cache, please contact support (and a mention here wouldn't be bad either ;))

DeletedUser26246

i have also big slow down problems. and i notice since last week that the prizes on the treasure hunt, are always the same, last week the last two treasures gave me 5 and 12 medals. one whole week winning the same prizes on the last two treasures!!! and more ... on the expedition happens the same, on the treasures that give blueprints i received the same 2 blueprints, just imagine what the odds are. 0.000001% your randomize code it is not working. last expedition i almost guess all the prizes before i win them, because i remembered them from last time. it is almost the same prizes all the times. and please make more balanced prizes. who wants to win a battle against 2 armies to win 2000 coins???? that is an insane waste of time and troops. expedition fights demands better prizes on the treasures .

DeletedUser7289

Yep, patch seems to be working for me. Thanks for the prompt response!
(After all, we're quick to criticize, so we should also praise when it's due.)