• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.82 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Have any comments or suggestions about Changelog 1.82? We'd love to hear your feedback about this changelog.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser10789

Just saw the changes to the GE that are coming and it looks like a good addition to GE. Very Nice, I like it.
This will give the leaders the ability to see how many people are completing the levels on the GE and adjust accordingly.
Thank you for that. I have stated before that the GE is a great addition to the game and I am happy to complete it weekly.

Steve - LordStevie

lemonwedgie

soooo what about the huge amount of Arctic goods being dumped in treasuries ... still avoiding that one?

qaccy

well that is a bad decision on their part ... I am seeing people tear down their Atoms already ... the Sacrificial GvG GB it now seems ... so many regret jumping into Arctic ...

With the prevalence of the Arc these days, the Atomium's already been heavily devalued anyway. Combined with the facts that you're more likely to level (and continue levelling) up an Arc, and it's smaller, the Atomium is kinda just a distinctive culture building at this point.

DeletedUser10789

well that is a bad decision on their part ... I am seeing people tear down their Atoms already ... the Sacrificial GvG GB it now seems ... so many regret jumping into Arctic ...

Well, I wrote all about that and NOT going into that New Age due to just that. Don't believe me, look it up, I even told everyone in my GUILD NOT to move up, as it was a waste and it still is. Maybe you all who feel betrayed by "the game" should submit a ticket demanding to go back to FE Age. Some do not realize that doing something in haste is NEVER the correct answer. One should always try to look ahead and see what will happen due to their actions moving into that new bad age. But what can I say, I saw it and even told people NOT to DO IT. I took a lot of grief from it in the Forums too, but what is it they say, he who laughs last laughs best. FYI, I am still in FE Age and NO MATTER WHAT, even with this event that pushes people to level up, I STAYED IN FE and so happy I have and did. :)

Steve - LordStevie

Read here, Post # 13, my reply.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-–-part-1-feedback.13672/

DeletedUser26727

I'm not sure where to post this, but could you put the king, the queen, and pole house on the aid priority list? They just never get any aid.

lemonwedgie

Well, I wrote all about that and NOT going into that New Age due to just that. Don't believe me, look it up, I even told everyone in my GUILD NOT to move up, as it was a waste and it still is. Maybe you all who feel betrayed by "the game" should submit a ticket demanding to go back to FE Age. Some do not realize that doing something in haste is NEVER the correct answer. One should always try to look ahead and see what will happen due to their actions moving into that new bad age. But what can I say, I saw it and even told people NOT to DO IT. I took a lot of grief from it in the Forums too, but what is it they say, he who laughs last laughs best. FYI, I am still in FE Age and NO MATTER WHAT, even with this event that pushes people to level up, I STAYED IN FE and so happy I have and did. :)

Steve - LordStevie

Read here, Post # 13, my reply.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-–-part-1-feedback.13672/

Betrayed is rather a strong word. I don't feel "betrayed" by Inno ... just think they should play their own game so they can make better decisions ...