• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changing Neighborhoods

DeletedUser8262

Can a player up and leave a neighborhood? It's not that I'm interested in doing that; I have recently witnessed two players suddenly disappearing from the list, or social board, display, or whatever it's called, of "neighbors". And I'm not talking about a "hood swap"; this is different.

DeletedUser8428

Players can't choose to leave a neighborhood - the most usual answer when a player disappears is that they're not visible because they've gone inactive.

DeletedUser25893

a good defense will stop them, its not worth lossing troops on someone, if you only have 2 people defending you will be hit all the time, even in CA i still find people with 2 spears

cbalto1927

a good defense will stop them, its not worth lossing troops on someone, if you only have 2 people defending you will be hit all the time, even in CA i still find people with 2 spears

try seeing people with one rouge or the most funniest thing i ever seeing is a guy with a flag. putting all my tanks to bear on that flag :)