• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changing PvP defending army?

hajiboy

I am not seeing how the PvP army is changed. I went into PvP and clicked the Defending Army button. The window that comes up lists my current PvP setup, but I don't see how I can change the units. It doesn't seem to matter whether I click the Defending Army button (orange around helmet), I can't deselect any of the current units and select different ones.

There is a message above the units that says "You can only manage your PvP defending Units here." Ok, fine, so how do I manage them?

Attachments

• PvP army selection.JPG
    PvP army selection.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 13

P C C

Select all ages and all unit types and your PvP defending units will be shown on the left. Tap or click on them individually, then on the orange counter below to drop from the army. Once you are below 8 units, you can add units by selecting them and then the orange counter to add them. (Ed. I see you are browser, not mobile. The process should be similar.)

Ironrooster

On the browser the process is the same as for city defense. Click on the defending army button, then click on the orange helmet to turn the cursor into a gray helmet. You can now select/deselect units from the PVP defense and your available units. Keep in mind that you can only add units when the total defense is less than 8. Do not reduce the defending army to zero units, as this will trigger a warning message and reset/lose points if you ignore the message.

hajiboy

Yep, the key was selecting all ages to see the defending units. I wish the defending units were displayed irrespective of age selection.

Ebeondi Asi

Remember if you remove all defending PvP units yo are booted out of PvP and lose all results gained to then

Ebeondi Asi

How do I sell individual military buildings attached to pvp? I think I've tried almost everything...
Your question does not make enough sense? The only way it can is you have a military building where the troops from it are in your PvP defensive Army. If so I would guess (because you cannot empty the PvP defensive army without forced exit out of PvP..)
So I would guess go into PvP, change your PvP defenders to some other troops Best if not attached troops. (those you win in GE or GbG.)
And then you should be able to simply delete the barracks.

Ebeondi, thank you ... I do have military buildings and the troops from it are in my PvP army. I thank you for your suggestions ☺...
Tried that - kinda been there - any other ideas?