• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changing worlds

joeateb

I am new to this game, I started playing in Birka after a friend mentioned he was playing. It turns out he is playing in Rugnir and I would like to switch to that world. Is there any way to transfer my progress from Birka to Rugnir or do I have to start over. I have already progressed to well into the iron age.

Johnny B. Goode

I am new to this game, I started playing in Birka after a friend mentioned he was playing. It turns out he is playing in Rugnir and I would like to switch to that world. Is there any way to transfer my progress from Birka to Rugnir or do I have to start over. I have already progressed to well into the iron age.
You have to start over. The good news is that Iron Age is not that far, relatively speaking. :)

DeletedUser

Even with just that small jump you will be amased at how many times you say "What was I thinking ?"your second time through. It will not take you long at all.

Crusty Kilroy

Hi, I'm also new to FOE. If I change worlds, can I go back and play the last world I was on? Or is all my progress lost?

Kranyar the Mysterious

Hi, I'm also new to FOE. If I change worlds, can I go back and play the last world I was on? Or is all my progress lost?
Many players have cities on multiple worlds, though it is becoming less common as the game gains more and more large features and it takes more time to play multiple worlds. Nothing from one world can be used on another, except any diamonds you earn. Those are all pooled together and can be used on whichever world(s) you want.