Chat Messages cut off

ForGotten3

I remember LONG ago you could just go to the GVG map and the chat box repaired itself but this no longer works. Just reload

Da Noob

This happened to me too. Not the chat box, but in game messages are all limited to 1 line...everything else is cut off. And the fonts are all changed up. Ive also reloaded restarted, this is very odd. Its the APP version of the game only for me.

Last edited:

Da Noob

you can see the words are limited to 1 line and the line below clearly shows something should be there but is missing all but the top of the letters. Its simply unusable if there is more than 1 line.
Screenshot_20170921-142631a.jpg Screenshot_20170921-142631a.jpg

minigal

I'm having this issue as well on iOS. I've deleted the app and re downloaded it, but it's still happening. It's quite annoying, as it's virtually impossible to communicate with anyone.

Dursland

I am Dursland
This issue has been forwarded to the developers and hopefully we should have a fix out as soon as possible.

sirlioneyes

I am seeing this problem on Android on message threads. Type a long message and instead of wrapping the text onto multiple lines it cuts the message off and displays only one line. This just started happening after I updated the software on 9/21/2017.

Snark the Strange

If you tap on the truncated message and save it to clipboard, you can paste the complete message into the keyin field. Then erase it so as not to repost it. Awkward kluge, but it works on my iPad Air.

Mek2

Well okay I received the new update just a few moments ago, but it seems the US server is not working. I can get into Bets server just fine (and it looks as though the text problem was fixed)

Also I cannot view the main FoE page for US servers. Is it down for maintenance and I missed the memo?