• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Chateau Frontenac rewards

Ebeondi Asi

Many call Chateau Frontenac the best GB of all. Others like me, are not so thrilled by CF.
You have to like doing Quests. And have the CF leveled way way up, and willing to do a great many Quests to have CF become of any real value.

Roo Shilling

Have read the Wiki and many posts about Chateau Frontenac. The only RC that I can repeat multiple times a day is Spent FP's as I have limited opportunity Collecting coins and supplies. So aborting all other RC;s again and again when I collect daily FP's is the only RC that I can really take advantage of the reward feature of the CF. Is there anther way? Am I missing something?

Ebeondi Asi

Have read the Wiki and many posts about Chateau Frontenac. The only RC that I can repeat multiple times a day is Spent FP's as I have limited opportunity Collecting coins and supplies. So aborting all other RC;s again and again when I collect daily FP's is the only RC that I can really take advantage of the reward feature of the CF. Is there anther way? Am I missing something?
THe problem in in the Era. Some Eras have lesser quality RQs Some have much better RQs.

P C C

It boosts quest rewards from the campaign map too, especially notably diamonds.
It falls under the RQs that Roo mentioned, but I'd add that the 1x diamond reward for each RQ each era before they switch to medals is very nice boosted with a high level CF too. Plus combining CF with RQs can be a nice way at the start of an event to fill quests like coins and supplies if you don't have empty space and don't want to use up store buildings (or even for goods quests if you don't want to bother with trades)

I've never hit the RQ abort limit even on my first day in a new era, and don't sit spinning RQs, but CF is still my second favorite

DevaCat

I did not have to have the CF leveled “way way up” for it to be of value to me. At even levels 10-15 it allowed me to eliminate goods buildings and the pop buildings needed to run them. That let me fill the space with fp producing buildings which was what I needed most at that time. That sped up city development. Going forward, which rqs are worth doing vary by age obviously, but as pointed out already, the rewards of other activities can be multiplied with use of the CF. I find it useful; EA does not. Which is okay - some of us think buying forge points with coins is nuts too. To each their own.

Emberguard

Many call Chateau Frontenac the best GB of all. Others like me, are not so thrilled by CF.
You have to like doing Quests. And have the CF leveled way way up, and willing to do a great many Quests to have CF become of any real value.
I find it a decent way of boosting diamond output by the time you're in Contemporary Era. Just got what I believe to be a Contemporary Story Quest provide me 1,000 diamonds. My Chateau Frontenac gives 400% boost (lvl 60). Meaning without the CF I'd have only got 200 Diamonds from that quest. Moving into Tomorrow and onwards the diamonds will really add up from quests without being heavy into questing

Understandable if you just don't feel it's worth it even for that, but I see the CF as a way of aiding in unlocking Diamond Expansions as you age up. That to me beats relying on Wishing Well farms (I can't be bothered setting those up)

Emberguard

unbirthday quest???
Heard it's *not* your birthday today, gotta celebrate that ;D

unknown.png