1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Cheapo Random Rewards

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Pachilles, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Pachilles

Pachilles New Member

2. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Do couple of more, you will get good ones, I think one is even diamonds.

Alskah likes this.
  3. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

Yeah, I got diamonds from those. Keep going, it will be worth it in the end.

4. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Yeah some are complete duds, others are a series of quests with the last one having a decent reward. I enjoy doing them regardless of the rewards just to see what’s in there. Not like it’s going to make a major difference to my game to give a few goods here and there

5. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Well-Known Member

Well, the shipment got stolen, so...

On a more serious note - this quest does not have a random reward. It's a hidden reward and for future reference, you can search for this quest on the FoE Wiki and see what the hidden reward is and decide whether or not the quest is worth completing.

6. Alskah

Alskah Active Member

You Google the name of the quest and you can find out the reward, to see if it's worth accepting or not.