• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cherry Garden

DevaCat

That is going to be just under 8 years , on long discussion .
BTW , Why do you think I am 11 ? I am younger than that .
You self-reported being 11. Have you forgotten that right now you are not pretending to be your younger brother -- if in fact he actually exists? You have exaggerated, put out bad information, lied and admitted to cheating. Why don't you be quiet, read what others have to say, and learn something?

- - - -
On topic: I like the Train but you need a good friends list or kits to keep it motivated and it's awkward to place. Pizza town and Cherry are more compact. My Piazza homes L2 seems to be a plunder magnet but I'm keeping that set of course. Agent has good points regarding Cherry being easier to obtain and having a good mix of boosts. I'm generally more in favor of a single building vs a set, but I will get Cherry placed when I can; it still has value to me and I do like the way it looks.

I'm in agreement that you can't really meaningfully compare a set with a single event building, especially one like the Asylum. Yes the Asylum out performs, but how many were unable to obtain one in the event? A Cherry or Maharaja set may make more sense for them to place until they get the next uber event building, and then store the set if the space is needed.

These two sets still have value I think, but there are others that really fall into the obsolete category. Anybody building Winter Village? Elephant Fountain?

Super Catanian

Anybody building Winter Village? Elephant Fountain?
I have those two sets in my main city. I don't have the Winter Village set in my other city, but I do have the Indian Fountain set along with the Indian Palace set next to each other the way they should. Looks pretty. The Winter Village is pretty good considering it came out a long time ago, and it looks awesome as well.

DevaCat

I have those two sets in my main city. I don't have the Winter Village set in my other city, but I do have the Indian Fountain set along with the Indian Palace set next to each other the way they should. Looks pretty. The Winter Village is pretty good considering it came out a long time ago, and it looks awesome as well.
I've seen the Palace and Fountain sets chained in multiples (nice city, not mine lol) and the effect is really nice looking. Haven't seen many WVs tho.

Farfle the smelly

Sorry to bump an oldish thread...

I’m curious about the Indian fountain set. I only got the foundation in the soccer event. Should I even bother puttin it out as is? It has no upgrades, and I don’t need the HPs.

Agent327

Sorry to bump an oldish thread...

I’m curious about the Indian fountain set. I only got the foundation in the soccer event. Should I even bother puttin it out as is? It has no upgrades, and I don’t need the HPs.

Like every set, it is only usefull as a set. Place only single parts if they are better than what you have at the moment.