• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Chess Vets Recruiting

DeletedUser41415

New guild. US Veterans. You DO NOT need to be a vet just an active player. We are specifically looking to recruit active PvP players to increase our guild ranking. In return, you will be supported as much as possible for your gameplay to include advantageous trading, tavern visitation, town aid and GB building. We "got your 6". Join us today. We need you to help us grow a dynamic guild. Inactive guildies will be purged weekly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41415

We are now guild level 2, but could have made it faster with YOU. We are in this for the long haul, are you?

DeletedUser41415

That's not very inciting for players. Make two weeks. Also if your only a level two guild, tell me, how are you gaining your power?

GvG?
GE?
HOF's?
Good advice Godly Luke. Thank you. We are now shifting guild purges to every 2 weeks. Also, Have started a goods thread for GBs on recommendation of one of our members. Currently we are only doing GE, but wish to expand to GvG when we have the numbers. We are especially interested in the new GvG system when it rolls out this week. Honestly, I just started this guild to help my wife out with the game. Mainly I am wanting the guild to advance from the lower levels to lessen the insane build times for troops. I also started the guild to have some control of guildies who turn out to be trolls. We have experienced this in the past with other games. We just want to play and have fun, kick some @ss, help each other out and leave the drama for RL.

Godly Luke

Good advice Godly Luke. Thank you. We are now shifting guild purges to every 2 weeks. Also, Have started a goods thread for GBs on recommendation of one of our members. Currently we are only doing GE, but wish to expand to GvG when we have the numbers. We are especially interested in the new GvG system when it rolls out this week. Honestly, I just started this guild to help my wife out with the game. Mainly I am wanting the guild to advance from the lower levels to lessen the insane build times for troops. I also started the guild to have some control of guildies who turn out to be trolls. We have experienced this in the past with other games. We just want to play and have fun, kick some @ss, help each other out and leave the drama for RL.
The new 'gvg' as you say, is actually GBG, it is coming out this week. Get some HOF's and encourage GE. If your doing well making over 100 fps a day, give out fps for completing levels of GE. Also, get Arc's and OBS's fast. Your going to need them.

DeletedUser41415

fps in my engineer world is Feet per Second. Was confused. Thank you for the clarification.

DeletedUser41415

Needing help with BGs and GEs. If your unhappy with your guild, try us. RL perks available.

DeletedUser41415

Lvl 3 with 3 active guild members. We need more muscle to lvl faster. Are you tired of your inactive or drama filled guild? Try us. We are family here.

DeletedUser41415

Want to contribute to our guild's success? We want you. Join today!