• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christian guild's

DeletedUser4085

Hello, were looking for other Christians to join our guild. Jesus is Lord, or our partner guild Knights for Christ
Any interested please post, ill check back every once and a while, please also include which guild you would like to join.
Any who are searching for something greater in life, who dont know God, please consider joining, it will change your life for the better.
God is good and has a great plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11

[SUP]11 [/SUP]For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Hosanna16, great to meet some Christians on here : )
Ive been a born-again Christian for 33 years as I got saved at 16, and love fellowshipping with other believers.
You can read more in my "about me" page which Ill update shortly to include my Bio.
Im happy in my present Guild for now but Ive sent you a friend request if thats OK.
You can contact me anytime via the Forum here.

Gods abundant blessings be yours always. :)

DeletedUser4085

I appreciate you posting even if your already in a guild, love meeting new......yet older then me christian's. lol
I was recently saved about 1 and half years now maybe a bit more or less. Ill defiantly accept your friend request though and feel free to sent me a message anytime, but if you want to add me on the game the names spelled different lol

DeletedUser

hey dude im cristian have been since the age of 8 (curntly 16) and i would love to find a guild brother. so yeah it would be nice

DeletedUser4085

hey dude im cristian have been since the age of 8 (curntly 16) and i would love to find a guild brother. so yeah it would be nice

Would love to have you, Sent you an invite you should have it!