• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas Chaos in Dark Hall

• Thread starter DeletedUser2193
  • Start date

DeletedUser2193

Oh, alack......whatever that means, my villagers are stupid! Happy Holidays is upon us, they have yet to do their shopping and the entire village is in CHAOS! To make matters worse, their have been layoffs and shutdowns of factories. The marble guy took off, so did the wino who had the vineyard and worse the alabaster guy sprained an ankle. We took out a calculator whoops mean abacus and found that we wound up with 1 more piece of silk and slightly more cost by weaving the wine all 100 jugs through the market, just 1 piece of silk more? Ugh........but what about the trading points?
How can I salvage the Yule Season for my poor villagers? They are spooked, so I put in the "ruin" to keep the evil away, the baker is making cookies, the alchemist is providing plenty of potions so they can get high......ugh...what a mess. Now we do have an abundance of trees, so every home will be graced with a bough!
The soothsayer speaks of the "Grinch", I know not what that means? Is the Grinch on his way to my village, will he steal more of our hidden diamonds..........?