• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29811

All I want for Christmas is..... In RL just for everyone to be happy, Healthy and Prosperous ...
But for in game it would be nice to give some diamonds, or for a short time unlock buildings that you can only build with diamonds and change that to where a player could use FPs instead... just an idea. OR instead of just BPs for GBs how about all the resources needed to build it, or expansions, we all need expansions... I know we all have to make some money, but those of us that spend hundreds on this game each month would like a little bonus from time to time.... Merry Christmas in July to everyone!

DeletedUser26131

55 renovation kits and 1 or 2 expansion(s)
a new great GB thet unlockes 2 more slots in tavern and give tavern silver

DeletedUser25795

1. SOK's.
2. Small buildings that give 2 FP's per day. (Like a small Mr or Mrs Santa Claus statue)
3. An expansion slot or two.
4. A one down boost (i.e. so we can lower the age of all these Champion Retreats we just won).
5. Free drink for life.
6. And don't forget....... WORLD PEACE :)

[World: Sinerania]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24983

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser29825

Shrine of Goodies
Shrine of Random Boosts
enough forge points to get my 2 front teeth
no more Face of the Ancients awards, love them but 10 is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.