• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30550

Hello my name is Marcaus and my guilds name is Shipwreck I would like to have a Hall of Fame and anything else to help out my guild members thank you!

DeletedUser7677

Christmas Wishes...

Obviously good health for all my family! A new car would be nice too.

My list:
- Expansions
- More Wishing Wells!
- More Renovation Kits
- Diamonds!

sar06340

Wish list:
expansions
past event buildings
also, like to wish for:
interactive buildings - you visit them and play a mini-game: first one is free (of course) all others would require diamonds (i.e. on mini-games would include puzzle, slot machine, etc.) - prizes could be small like coin, supply, medals, boosts or some unique item.

DeletedUser27494

1) ability to do a fly over of your city
2) KTM 1190 motorcycle & cash for a vacation on it
3) 9 ladies dancing sounds like a hoot

DeletedUser30546

My Christmas wish list
Terrace Farm X 5
Multiple HoF's X 5
10 pack of expansions
Army of Future troops (Hover tank building) ( Rail gun building)

DeletedUser7687

My Christmas Wish list -
A new building - TGT - The Golden Tree - thats a 2x2 size that gives 2 FP when motivated per day.

DeletedUser30459

I would like:
1. Alcatraz,
2. Expansions,
3. A quicker way to FP's
4. Some form of trade between players for items in inventory and for goods trade other than for other goods(example: FP's for coin or goods).
5. FP bar to hold more than 10 FP's
I got carried away with my list and forgot about something that I had been wishing for for a long time which you mentioned here: A way to trade items between players. I'm certain that after this last event, I'm not the only one with multiple items which I can't use or am not planning on using, but am wishing I had others. (For instance, I have two of each of the Palace towers, which are no good by themselves and placing duplicates does little more than eat up valued space. They will likely just sit in my inventory until I'm tired of looking at them, at which time I will finally delete them. I'll hold onto them on the off-chance that just maybe it will enable me to move the palace around a little easier at some point if I sell the ones currently on the map and then just drop the ones in my inventory in their place, but the first scenario is more likely to happen first. On the other hand, I'll just BET that there's at least one person on my friends bar who doesn't have at least one of those towers, but has a witch doctor or two of them and would love to make a trade. Currently, that's impossible because of the game mechanics, which is a sad thing. Friends would be more valuable and the social value of the game would get a huge jolt if we could trade amongst ourselves outside of the market or even if we could list inventory items in the market! I'd be fine with that!

DeletedUser23546

1. A free Alcatraz and the expansions to place it
2. I would like to be able to gift someone once a week
3.Half price diamonds for a year
4. Email me the winning lottery numbers before the drawing

DeletedUser14839

All I want for Christmas in July is my two front teeth so I could whistle Merry Christmas.

DeletedUser30566

1) attacker defense bonus ( New GB)
2) pawn shop to trade our inventory
3) ....and peace on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.