• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30628

My Christmas list....well, I'm pretty new, but love this game and would take any gift! Especially a Christmas item, love Christmas like Buddy the Elf.
Items I wish I had, though: 1 Colosseum, 2 more space, 3 anything cool looking.
Real life? Winning large sum lotto ticket so I can travel the world and pay off my car

DeletedUser30575

Make Expansions progressively larger. Aiding coins are progressive, building sizes are progressive, and many other parts of FOE are progressive. Currently the size of expansions are always 4 squares by 4 squares. This is fine for early ages, but in the Industrial age, housing, supply buildings, and production facilities increase in size. From Colonial Era onward, I propose that expansions progress from 4X4 to 5X5, 6X6, etc. with each era achieved.

DeletedUser30640

My In-game Wish List:
Expansions
More options for free diamonds
The ability to move buildings to inventory =D

My Real Life Wish List:
New Computer
Good Health
More Income =D

DeletedUser26284

Expansions
More sets that produce FP
% based happiness great building with FP as secondary

DeletedUser30646

My Wish List :
#1 : that i win the grand prize of this event
#2 : to be able to rotate Buildings
#3 : that i get FP Generator Buildings
#4 : a few more expansions
#5 Automatic collection of goods/coin/production building and starting them without using Diamond
#6 : that i could tolerate a diet so i could lose some weight

DeletedUser24787

My Wish List:
more Shrines of Knowledge in events
previous set buildings to be earned thru events
more events to fill out time

DeletedUser19886

All I want for Christmas in July is for Inno to develop more GvG maps and bring back the cooperative, strategic, and amazing feature that it used to be.

DeletedUser29236

Ability to store an item/building
More Expansions
Christmas Tree
Monastery
Peace on Earth/Anti plundering boost or item

JD LongBeard

My Xmas list would be:
1) Massive Expansions
2) More use for Medals
3) A variety of musical background choices - birdies and creaking doors gets on one's nerves...

Bizarro Things
1) Super rare, dwarf size SoKs, that take only one tile
2) Black Market Building, where inventory can be sold to the highest bidder
3) Skinny Dipping Pool of Wonder
4) Magical Tiles that allow a 2 lane building to reside on one lane magical tiles
5) Voice command control module to do my daily biddings
6) Cocktail Onions

DeletedUser30643

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
My Christmas Wish List
1. A Christmas Tree for my Forge of Empire city
2. A luxury RV motor home
3. A 40' Lagoon Catamaran
4. Most important, a healthy grandson due to be born in December

DeletedUser30650

1. A Year round any time pass to Disney with a Disneyland parking spot for a motorhome,
2. A motorhome and the gas money to get to Disneyland from New York
3. A field of 24 Shrines of Knowledge. and 4 expansion squares to lay the last 16 down.
4. Free medical and dental insurance, ACA type minimum.

DeletedUser30653

1.) SoKs
2.) More expansions
3.) The ability to store FPs that are accumulated hourly
4.) More special events

DeletedUser29567

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
Merry Christmas! What a beautiful time of the year
Id like a few expansions, maybe a cherry blossom set, or the freakin Maharajas Jungle Pond I cant seem to get..
Brisgard (World)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.