• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28241

My in game items wishlist :
- Shrine of Knowledge
- Wishing Well

- 250 diamonds
- A shrine that gives an expansion when motivated. Or a part of one, can work like a gb. You need 4 parts to complete a expansion.
- Terrace Farm
- 100 forge points

DeletedUser16826

Learn to speak Esperanto, a rise in rank from second technician and witness the humiliation of Ace Rimmer :mad:

DeletedUser30486

My Christmas List #3

Me? I want a Hula Hoop.
Mad Scientist's Laboratory. (Mwah-hah-hah!)

DeletedUser30791

My wish list:

Guild Great Building tab (like global building tab) which shows player contribution and rank
Option to automatically retrain troops
Wishing Well
Luau
A dragon. Big, fire breathing with a bad attitude.

DeletedUser18644

I would like:

A Titan Arum Plant

I would like to see a new GB in the image of a military training academy. This GB would house/train 4 or so units. Those units would gain attack and defense capabilities the longer they stay, capped at a certain level. The units could be used as all others be removing them from the academy, and would also perish like any other unit.

World: Qunrir

DeletedUser30751

How about a 5 or 10 button for FP's. When I win fp's from GE sometimes I only want to pay 10 or 25 but have to click them one at a time because there are extra points on the bar. It would be nice to shortcut that a little and not have just one or everything as the only options

DeletedUser23863

I would love to get my missing Emperor's Entrance Piece for the Cherry Blossom Set!! An elephant fountain would be awesome too! Both of these for my Qunrir City Mr. Santa.

AyeMatey

My Christmas Wish list:
I wish there was weather in Forge of Empires, and maybe some dinosaurs running rampant after escaping from Greva's zoo. I was thinking of wishing for land but I'd probably have to pay taxes on it (giggling). Please send prizes to T World.

DeletedUser29011

In no particular order my Wish List:

- Shrine of Knowledge x 10
- 1929 Mercedes Gazelle
- The Queen (to go with The King I already have)
-Some grace time when moving buildings in a set. (Their timer resets to 24h instantly, even if you move them one after another, please allow 30 seconds of grace time for rearranging a city)

DeletedUser12273

Wish list
Lord's Manor (didn't get to finish that historical quest line)
Expansions
legendary confectionary
SOK

what i'd like to see
victory tower m/p-able

world
Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser30497

Expansions are a premium!
Forge points would be delightful :)
One up kits would be greatly appreciated.
Happy Holidays all!

DeletedUser30459

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.
I keep seeing requests for expansions, and that's MY biggest wish, too. This past summer event left my inventory STUFFED with all kinds of goodies which I don't have room for. But let's face it: I think that's a big win for Innogames devs, guys. They NEED us to buy diamonds! We don't like to buy diamonds. Even if we have money out of our wazoos, we don't want to buy diamonds because it's like cheating or something. We want the challenge of doing it without spending money. They need to make money off of this game, somehow and we are more apt to buy expansions, which are permanent and useful than we are a premium decoration or to speed up the recovery of our military units. Even though I'm certain there are players who do, there can't be many and expansions are probably going to be their biggest seller. I'd like more expansions too, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd be happy with the opportunity to get a Mad Scientist's Lab. I'm a Walking Dead fan, so for Halloween, I'd LOVE to see a zombie-themed event or even just a profile pic that looks like Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Andrew Lincoln. I'd still like to see, as a military unit a single-use "kill button" feature that's hella fun but obviously only for dire emergencies: Some sort of "Godzilla"-inspired monster that you could unleash on your enemy. Someone's being a jerk? Have they been plundering you every day? Do you simply NOT have ANY hope of beating them on the field? Just ONCE you could go in, use this item (found during an expedition or granted during some other quest) and summon Godzilla! Sit back and enjoy the show, then head over to their place and plunder a building! Enjoy it, though, because they probably will be back for revenge... Anyway, I'm in Uceria King Deathmonster. After that rant, exposing Innogames nefarious plot to take our money, I doubt I'll win anything, but I'll leave my info on the off-chance they'll forgive me, anyway, even if I am picked. Crossing my fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.