Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Contest Archive' started by Snowbelle, Jul 8, 2017.
I'm new to the game and don't know what prizes have been handed out in past winter events but here are my thoughts:
Since expansions are unlikely (and I know why), make diamonds a bundle prize during an event.
For those pesky plunderers that are stronger than others in my guild but not in my neighborhood, a one time pass to go exact some revenge on their behalf.
A special tool to shrink a building, thereby making more space (c'mon, that's a good idea). Make them rare, but make them.
A tool to increase goods production.
And if I win, a replacement eastern tower wouldn't kill me, I seem to have lost mine to a fit of frustrated deletion.
The ability to cancel a tavern boost.
Wish List: Renovation kits for the cool buildings I already have
Idea: Recruiting building - creates one unattached unit of current age per day
I have been naughty and so deserve the following prizes:
1. Peace on Earth (except for the cities of my neighbors and any guild next to me on the GvG map).
2. A backwards Reno Kit (I would like to have some of my Champion Retreats revert back to an earlier age.
3. My two front teeth (I lost them fighting on the GvG map).
4. Shrines of Knowledge (I can never be smarter than a forum moderator, but worshiping at a Shrine might help).
5. Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds. (A girl's best friend, which makes them a guy's worst enemy. I like to keep my enemies close!)
6. Expansions! (My years of playing this game have caused me to expand, might as well make my city expand as well).
7. More fun contests (Hopefully Santa will be good to whomever thought up this contest)
Disc Golf Course- with holes that are 1x1 and can be placed throughout the city, the more holes you have placed the more boosts you can get
Could also use some new golf clubs
I main in Odhrorvar.
300 FP (or any FP points appreciated!)
FOD, SMB, IT, or Alcatraz BPs
Any great FP bonus buildings!
Erasmus bridge (not yet an existing building but .. Who knows)
SoK lots of them
My wish list:
- make the avatars / portraits that we collect in quests to turn a profit
- a way to trade excess event buildings for ones from the same set that I do not have
- an aquarium in my salon table at home
My Wish List:
1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.
2) I want 100 expansion slots.
3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.
4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.
5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.
6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.
7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.
8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.
9) I want everyone to be happy.
10) I want peace on earth!
1. 300 fp
2. 1000 diamonds
3. 10 wishing wells
I would like future goods for my arc please. maybe some expanisions
I would like some expansions, a bazaar, Forge Point packs, Alcatraz, wishing well, One up kits, and diamonds.
My Wish List: I Want/ I Need The Hand In Marriage To/With "PANACEA"!!!...
For today's wish from Santa on Rugnir, I would still love 1000 of every future age good...
Sadly Santa has not come to visit previously. :-(
1: any building that gibes FP
2: more FP
Ho ho ho Santa, id loke a bandar playground, the missing pieces of cherry blossom set, SoK, FoD and lots of FP
Also, a family vacation...
On W world would like 250 of every good from every age