• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19716

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
SOK
Diamonds for medals
Expansions as rewards in Expeditions (rare but possible)
Building with choice of products from any age

DeletedUser30255

More expansion, or larger expansions. Ability to trade coins for diamonds.

DeletedUser30231

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
HI, wishlist:
-tailor building
-goat farm
-limestone mason
-iron foundry
-archery range
-expansion
-15000 supplies
-10000 coins
-colosseum building

Possible future building {if not in the game already) :
-church
-museum

DeletedUser30223

Dear Santyclaws,
I've been very gud this year- I helped my guildies, I didn't plunder and I didn't vote for Trump. Mom says we'll leave out scotch and steak this year, but she's keeping the cookies in her room-you'll have to visit her if you want desert. My best to the reindeer.
Expansion
Wishing wells
Expansions
Fountain of Youth
Expansions!

New ideas: a building that lets you recycle unused buildings or boosts for supplies(building won during contests) or goods. Pawnshop?

DeletedUser27395

Santa Workshop
SoK
New Car

DeletedUser11727

I don't want much actually. I would just like ...
A Legendary Confectionary,
And a Terrace farm.
That's all,

DeletedUser30236

Thing I would like for Winter in July:

1) Expansions
2) Mad Scientist's Labs
3) SoKs
4) Luaus
5) Bazaars
6) Wishing Wells

DeletedUser24178

My Christmas Wish list - 1. Nishikigoi Pond to complete Cherry Garden Set Configuration :)

DeletedUser11653

Large, Huge, and Legendary Confectionary (one of each)
Santa's workshop
Eternal Tree of Love
Ancient Graveyard
Batsuit
Lightsaber
15 pounds of pickled Herring for anti-troll ammo

Finally finishing the trade/sell inventory items option
option to allow what age goods production GB produce
the building grid being restored to full giant square instead of it having parts missing
removing explore/conquer new area for event/history events
option to free Continent Map sectors (and get percentage of costs to get it back)

rickssavage

sok
wishing well
easren palace tower
maharaja palace
checkmate square
speakers corner
bazaar
champion retreats
watchfires
sacred sky watch
garden ruins set

DeletedUser27395

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
Santa workshop
SoK
New Car

DeletedUser23328

You have Renew kits and one up kits, how about a ONE DOWN kit. Something where we can knock an age off a goods producing building (not a GB).

DeletedUser29624

I'd Like to see The Pentagon for Military Purposes
Smaller farms with bigger Payouts
Shrines
World Bank to keep coins in a deposit & save, Add coins once per week with a deposit charge and Intrest once per month

DeletedUser30266

I would Like the Luau from the summer event. One week vacation paid, for me and my children. A year round pass to Universal Studios Island of Adventure.
To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)

DeletedUser18342

1. 300 FPs
2. Checkmate Square
3. Cherry Blossom Set
4. Terrace Farm

DeletedUser30272

Expansions, SoK, valuable event buildings that don't take up as much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.