• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30448

I would like see more expansions and a building that produces diamonds, buildings that give more goods in less time, :)

DeletedUser7440

I would love to have/see

Dog Houses
Pet shops
Great Building of Choice
More Rogue Hideouts
More Diamond Prizes

DeletedUser30479

My Christmas list

FP and diamond packages
Royal garden buildings (I just joined recently and only have 3 lol)
Expansions
Medal packages
Expansions (I feel this is worth a double mention since I have NO room)

DeletedUser30480

I like to see more expansions available, also may be a pet store.

Estabon the Sane

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

A new garage
An Ocean going yacht
A minimum of one week with total peace on Earth

DeletedUser29732

In real life...20mil tax free.

1. the ability to change the look of the town hall...id really like to keep the look of the early middle age hall.
2. store buildings
3. all past Halloween items
4. the cherry garden set
5. expansions
6. diamonds(edit: a se quest for a le building that produces diamonds)
7. walls & gates that give defense boost instead of just using roads...id like my city surrounded by a wall.
8. anythings fine

as a new player my list is extensive

renovation kits, one up kits, store buildings, graveyard, confectionary, the queen, log cabin, wishing well, shrine of knowledge, old graveyard, the large confectionary, reindeer paddock, winter market, hall of fame, tigers den, haunted house, the gingerbread house, speakers corner, the drummer school, mad scientists lab, huge confectionary, legendary confectionary, shrine of awe, the shrine of inspiration, color guard camp, caravansary, ancient graveyard, legendary graveyard, monumental graveyard, jack o'lantern chapel, haunted tower, santas workshop, garden ruins, champions retreat, cherry garden set, cider mill, bandar playgound, chhatri garden, face of the ancient

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29705

1. Disney World in December
2. Diamond Ring
3. New SUV
4. Diamonds

DeletedUser30474

I would like the pieces to Indian Palace I did not get as well as pieces for fountian.

Pieces I did not get for Japanese themed garden set.

SOK

DeletedUser30468

My Christmas Wish list
Shines of Anything
Wishing Wells
Diamonds (they used to give those for winter events)

p.s I would tie it into "winter is coming" and GOT and let us murder a few neighbors for a day.. ;-)

DeletedUser22281

Merry Christmas in July!!! Ho! Ho! Ho!
*Duels and challenges: "I can do this better than you!" The members can be judged by outsiders or it can be a contest
*Better rewards for those who consistently complete Level 4 GE: example, so many weeks in a row
*Contest with a Christmas homecoming/Family gathering theme: maybe complete a food menu or decorate a table?
*Contests with vacations or trips - traveling around so we visit and learn a few things as well as having fun
*Icons we can personalize
*Ability to trade or sell at discounts unwanted or unusable buildings, decorations, etc
*Swap partners for new members: the mentor can be rewarded for helping those under certain levels or until they join a guild
*In real life, prayers and blessings for Everyone!!!!!

DeletedUser30487

Diamond Prizes would be great....
...better luck at 2:1 blueprint exchanges would be fantastic...
but my number one wish would be the ability to have an edit mode when shifting buildings around (ie...remove all buildings at once, layout and save). :)

DeletedUser30490

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
Sok
1) 300 FP
2) SOK's
3) Two front teeth
4) Blonde Mongolian Contortionist
sok

DeletedUser30466

I would like a first class all inclusive vacation for me and my hubby and or a 24 carate gold bunny rabbit. But a broadcast station that offers defense points and blueprints would be great and a more of those watch fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.