• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30519

Expansions
Expansions
Expansions
RenoKit
GB FP storage
all bp for arc
mad scientist lab
fountain of youth
Watchfire
Snow Globe
Santa's Workshop
Monastery
Masquerade Ball
oh and a christmas tree that gives fp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30524

My Christmas Wish list -
1. Continued Stable Job (5+ years now)
2. Primary Residency of my Children
3. New to me car that has great A/C
4. a 2-Year Family Pass to Exploration Place in Wichita KS
5. $2,000 gift card to Wal-Mart, Dillons, or Randall's
6. Samsung Note 8
7. New RAID 6 USB 3.0 / eSATA Storage Device (10 TB or so)

DeletedUser30538

wish list:
more diamonds!!
more expansions- also need places to put buildings in storage ;)
I would love to be able to rotate buildings
and yeessss to plunder an attacker would be great!!

HAPPY WINTER

DeletedUser28680

Speaker's Corner, boost to improve percentages on high side for diamond producers(1 shot), A General event that earned a building that allowed a combat boost in one battle once per day (strong enough to give a chance versus higher age foes who like to prey on the perceived weak), a good dental plan.

DeletedUser30552

wish list: 1) expansions 2) upgrade to friends tavern 3) rogue hideouts 4) a new GB that produces expansions 5) free beer for life

DeletedUser28826

My Wish list

Shrine of knowledge,
Rogue Hideout,
Champion's Retreat,
50 forge point packs
100 Forge point Packs
Speakers Corner
Tara Reid

DeletedUser30554

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
To keep playing FOE forever and ever

DeletedUser29651

My Christmas wish list:
1. Special buildings in events are won by ability to play game, not 'luck' of wheel or dice.
2. No player names over 15 characters. Can't read invested FP on GB on mobile devices.
3. Did I mention Special buildings in events are won by ability to play game, not 'luck'.
4. More hours in the day to play the game.
5. Did I mention....

DeletedUser28545

My Christmas wish list is

1.50 renovation kits
2.Money out of politics

With 5 palace sets, 2 fountain sets and 2 spring events plus some others I really really need them !!

As far as number two...Maybe miracles can happen :)

Rock on Forgers

DeletedUser30078

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)

DeletedUser5265

My Christmas wish list....
1. snow - I live in Florida
2. the 12 days of Christmas: Partridge in a Pear Tree to Twelve drummers drumming
3. a bigger Christmas tree with birds and animals through out and with "presents" of random rewards
4. a snow cottage or ski lodge
5. elves and tin soldiers
6. and a pretty Ms Santa Claus avatar

DeletedUser24877

my christmas list
sok
wishing well
diamond mine goods building
double fp boost pack

Status
Not open for further replies.