• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30567

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

Forge Points
Bazzar
Blueprints
Music Shops
Diamonds

DeletedUser30557

My Christmas wish list includes -
Better loot items in the GE like the Shrine of Knowledge, Shrine of Inspiration, and Shrine of Awe.
A second chance of some kind to pick up missing items from past big events like the Maharaja's Palace and Elephant Pool and the Japanese gardens.
Also, an all expense paid trip to Europe for two to cruise the Rhine and visit all the old castles along the way.
Oh! And world peace.

DeletedUser29423

expansions! at least a dozen of them!
or tiny 1 square totems that provide tons of happiness!

DeletedUser26847

Christmas in July? Much like snow on a 90 degree summer day, let's go with things that have no chance.
1. A GB that produces any era goods of my choosing.
2. An "aid-all" button
3. GvG on Android
4. A job that let's me play FOE on the clock.

DeletedUser25365

My Christmas wishlist is:
S.O.K.'s
One-Up Kits
Store a Building
Renovation Kits
Fp Packs that can be stored instead of going on the Fp bar
Expansions
Rudolph or Santa statue that gives 1 or 2 Fp's a day.

Have a GREAT DAY : )

DeletedUser30568

More opportunities for expansions
Flea market to sell items in inventory
Ability to obtain military units an age ahead for defense
Added mobility for Rogues

DeletedUser27248

It would be nice to have more chances to get expansions and diamonds. Also, to rotate buildings and store more buildings so that you can rearrange your city if needed. Decorations that give supplies not just coins.

DeletedUser30548

My Christmas Wish List: Christmas Tree, Confectionary, FP Package, Expansions, & Peace.

DeletedUser25879

wishlist
- A trip to Hawaii
- A way to sell buildings that you don't want or have multiple copies of.
- An actual storage building that can temporarily hold buildings while you rearrange your city (not the one we have now that has one use and just puts the item in your inventory).
- Diamonds in game and real life would be nice as well.

DeletedUser30460

My greatest Christmas❄in july Whis of all wishes would be thee of;
Confectionary, the larger the better. Indian palace
Cherry buildings
Checkmate
Terrace farm
Expansions as ultra rare prizes
Thee gift I've been searching for is Santa's Workshop..

Thanks,
King Triorion

DeletedUser30573

Expansions and a winning ticket to Powerball! If I was rich I could afford to spend money on diamonds. :)

DeletedUser30546

My Christmas wish list
Terrace Farm
HoF X 5
Multiple expansions X 10
Hover Tank (Building)

DeletedUser29736

My wish list.
Free diamonds.
Anything I haven't already gotten.
And an airplane. Cessna 180 or similar will do just fine.

DeletedUser10102

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

I wish for a 'ticket' item (like the Zeus/Aachen GB upgrade ticket a while ago) where you can knock off a certain number (100-1000-5000) coins needed to purchase a forge point. It currently cost me 12,000 coins for 1 fp purchase.

skip56

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)

DeletedUser18376

More
1) 300 FP
2) SOK's
3) Two front teeth
4) Blonde Mongolianmore and better ways to collect medals for expansion

skip56

My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.