• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30587

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
The reindeer building.
Something that produces diamonds

broncnaz

Christmas list
More expansions and less costly in the medal department.
More reno kits available in events
More medal packages in events
Building upgrades that don't require more room the upgrade should give benefits without size increase
Ability/choice to defend yourself when you are on line and attacked
Get rid of blueprints or at least reduce the number of blueprints in events same with supply's and coins.
If no more expansions are given then how about a building upgrade that reduces the size of buildings without reducing the production
Christmas tree building that is similar to wishing well production but requires less space.

See where its going? We need expansions or smaller buildings or both. The sets given in events are ok but most of us really can use them they take to much space, AS Ive gone thru hoods there are very few sets being used While I acquired most of the recent s sets I wasn't really trying for them and have yet to put any in my city.

DeletedUser14850

[
With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
I would like to see more Attack bonus buildings like the Speakers corner. Also expansions and champions retreat

QUOTE="Snowbelle, post: 149549, member: 21322"]With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.[/QUOTE]
I

Speedbit

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
I wish the gift button was back and working that would be awesome, oh yeah more land please.

Valena

I would greatly appreciate expansions for my Empire. Also, I would like the Hot air balloon (in my Empire AND in real life!) Happy Holidays!:)

DeletedUser14850

More attack bonus buildings like speakers corner. Also expansions and champions retreat + rogue hideouts

DeletedUser30593

1)buildings that give fp
2)contests that give fp
3) permanent roulette wheel with different number of fp on each slot.

DeletedUser6892

A FoE tee-shirt with my guild name, insignia and world name printed in the style of a university logo for all my guildmates.
A free expansion after 1 year of playing and another after 5 years of playing
A blue hued green tree python named Inno

DeletedUser30594

I would like to see better access to resources. A place where we could trade in our extra resources to the ones we don't have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.