• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30592

What I'd really like are some more expansions. Either a few more in-game diamond rewards or else making diamonds worth a bit more in the game would be nice, too.

DeletedUser30582

1.More Expansions which may be at Diamonds . 2.Cherry garden set. 3.More SOK

DeletedUser29903

My Wish list:

1) More expansions
2) more opportunities to gain diamonds
3) a way to exchange extra event items for useful items

DeletedUser30598

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
More Expansions

Duchess Melusina

My Christmas/Hanukkah in July Wish List

Hall of Fame
Natural History Museum
Rogue Hideout
Shrine Of Inspiration
Terrace Farm
Victory Towers
Royal Garden Set pieces
Oasis
Tribal Squares
Ritual Flames

sirblu

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.[/QUOTE]

At what time of day re the winners picked and will it be posted when the daily winners are picked and who got what?

DeletedUser30597

What I'd really like are some more expansions. Either a few more in-game diamond rewards or else making diamonds worth a bit more in the game would be nice, too.
Diamonds buildings
expansions

DeletedUser28435

Expansions, Cherry Blossom. Schrines of Knowledge

ib4est596

Like everyone else
24 - SOK

or a potion to use once a day to double your Fp, like the 10%, 20% 30 % bottles, that would give you 30, 40 50% more Fp.. kinda kewl idea i think.
COINS - there is SOOOooooo much land I don't have!

Unlimted Diamonds for 24 hrs.

(limited)Diamonds but a bunch of them for 24hrs like the Fp potion.

Swappable Bp - any age or age you are in or a potion that allows you to swap Bps for a time period or a Tavern Expansion for cost of coinage for Bp swap
(wipe out all the stupid cheaters who have 24 accounts in one world, and just swap Fp between themselves)

Monitarly a would like to go on a Mission Trip to Belize to help Mary's kids with food (like $50 gives them 20 kids food for a month). All expenses paid for two, plus spending money for some 'side quests' but the idea would be to help the hungry and lost people of Belize... (visit Blue Moon resturant... for sure)

Give $100,000 to a charity of my choice
Buy a car for Speed the Light to go to a Missionary of your choice or my choice w/e someone

Really if I win and could pick one - I would do the mission trip to Belize over all the choices...

DeletedUser30600

I'd like many more expansion blocks so I can build a lot more great buildings.

52 Blue

I would love a Nishikigoi pond to complete my set expansions of course and some hall of fames would be good for the guild

Weavta

My wish is for multiple shrines of knowledge as a prize - they are awesome for obtaining blueprints.

Suggestion: create a way to exchange military units among guild members.

DeletedUser14330

Thanks INNO for the chance to win something else for my BD.
Wish List:
(1) SOKs
(2) Victory Towers
(3) Renovation Kits
And a Partridge in a pear tree. < ; )~

DeletedUser30595

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
My Christmas wish list is:
1:A city reorganize package,
-to be able to move all my buildings and streets.

DeletedUser27189

My Christmas in Summer Wish list - 1. Cherry Blossom Building
2. Rogue Hideout
3. 1400 Oceanic Future Goods to build a GB
4.Speakers Corner
5. A GB that produces Diamonds Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.