• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cirgard Issues

DeletedUser23994

Anyone else having a problem with Cirgard ? Getting logged in, but can't see anything but Gb stars, or do anything

DeletedUser2711

Currently, and as of a few days ago, the messaging center is causing flash to crash on Cirgard only. I can open the message center, and open a message, but if I try to scroll to the top of the message, the game freezes. When I reload the page, I get the bar to stop flash.

SPHOMY

I too get this in cirgard as well as birka.. I get errors of long running script and then freezes up and crashes..

DeletedUser31336

I can not load up Cirgard at all to play, I belong to a guild there, and i have submitted @ 6 different help s from other cities i play, not one answer????? this is the second day

DeletedUser31336

Yes 5 to 7 support tickets were put in on other cities i play, no reply they just said it is being looked into and then delete my tickets, support really sucks, just a little communication works wonders

DeletedUser31336

How can i tell my Leader of Civil Unrest (Kazerak) not to expell me, I will return when FOE let's me??????????