• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

City Feedback

Sheldor the Destroyer

As you know, because of Adobe Flash's end of life, FoE city planner is inaccessible. So, if you post your city here, I can give you feedback to make space and scrap junky buildings.

Sheldor the Destroyer

Get rid of some rogue dens, your traz should take care of that, and get rid of some of the older buildings (Conscript Office, etc.), unless being used for GvG

icarusethan

Get rid of some rogue dens, your traz should take care of that, and get rid of some of the older buildings (Conscript Office, etc.), unless being used for GvG
well, lets just say none of the military buildings including rogue dens is touchable due to gvg, anything else?

planetofthehumans2

Hopefully you're still around. I was going to post asking for tips on redoing my city and found this thread. I'm (also, haha) moving up to VF and doing a giant city revamp. Currently the 2x2 areas are for event blacksmiths. Going to get rid of the shellfish farms and upgrade them to bonsai factories. Going to replace OF barracks with VF, people reccomend the ninjas. Yanno everyone tells me to get rid of the soks but yet they contribute like 40FP/day I just haven't found anything to replace them with. The watchfires just fill in empty space. I don't have much good stuff in my inventory to place, like I have a cherry set but no sakura upgrades, or event buildings that I can't fully upgrade. I do have a carosel and 3 TF+upgrades. Maybe I should get rid of RAH/TT, but I know I'm going to need the supplies in later ages ??

or9kApK.png

Agent327

Get rid of TT and RAH. You have a Galata and Space Carrier. Keep those SoK's as long as you have nothing to replace them with. Yopu might want to replace them with SoH's if you can.

Get rid of those trees on your roads. They block traffic.

planetofthehumans2

Get rid of TT and RAH. You have a Galata and Space Carrier. Keep those SoK's as long as you have nothing to replace them with. Yopu might want to replace them with SoH's if you can.

I have too bad of eyesight to be doing these road incidents dang.

Thanks everybody, will appreciate any more recommendations!

SnowyNinja

but does blocking traffic actually do something?