1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

City planner / simulator

Discussion in 'Best Guides' started by Slygoxx, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Demeter the Mother

Demeter the Mother Member

*snicker-snort*

gotcha...thanks! :D:rolleyes:

2. BillboTex

BillboTex New Member

3. BillboTex

BillboTex New Member

Both of the sites you listed take me to a "DO YOU WANT TO BUY THIS DOMAIN SITE"
    I have been using FOE City Planner about three months, liking it very much. Afew days ago everything switched to the Russian language so I can no longer use it. I have tried everything re booting, clicking the strange flag at the upper right, nothing works. Googled for a support contact, found nothing. Can you help me get back to English or put me in touch with someone who can?

My user name is BillboTex my email is tabjr14@hotmail.com I have 5 cities saved my main city is Lake Kraken my neighborhood is Korch

Thanks for any help.

4. BillboTex

BillboTex New Member

5. BillboTex

BillboTex New Member

Dursland, I used City Planner v9.25 for about three months, loved it. A few days ago it somehow switched to the Russian language. I can't use it now. I had five different versions of my city saved, can still get to them but only in Russian. On the "add new city page (with the large + symbol, it is in English but not when I go to any of my citite. I tried rebooting, clicking on strange flag at upper right, Googling FOE Cith Planner support contact (found nothing). Can you help me get back to the English version? Are there any more FoE Citty Planners out there in case I can't get back?

6. Vincent The Demon Hunter

Vincent The Demon Hunter New Member

lol ... I feel bad for people who have to demean and put down others to make them feel good about themselves

A story about every building ?? and a name for every street ??? :O ... omg I need to hear about this, please do a follow up post asap, thx :)

7. ingweland

ingweland New Member

We do have a support
    http://foemanager.com/community/
    Also, when asking for help, at least be more specific, where exactly you clicked, what happened, what expected, add screenshots. Sometimes, it's really hard to guess what people are doing.

8. ingweland

ingweland New Member

For your specific issue - there is 2 localization option - to localize game ui, and to localize city entities. Your city entities are not properly localized. On Login page, top right corner, there is dropbox (near flag). You should select your flag there. That dropbox is for entities localization.

9. Callisto 336 the Just

Callisto 336 the Just New Member

10. ingweland

ingweland New Member

11. cybertunnel

cybertunnel New Member

I think it is good to note that the original takes users to an unknown domain that since has been bought. I got a few malicious downloads that occurred from the domain it takes you to.

12. jasminestormwisper

jasminestormwisper New Member

13. Whisperstryk

Whisperstryk New Member

I realize it has been several years since this tool was made/presented, but every time I click on the "here" it just takes me back to this page. Has the tool been removed?

14. Whisperstryk

Whisperstryk New Member

Not working

15. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Walstrand, Xyr, Yorkton
  16. ingweland

ingweland New Member

that tool has been removed few years ago. We have new one - https://foemanager.com/

17. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Seems to me, this thread should be closed/locked and/or removed entirely. At least from 'Best Guides' folder. The tool the guide was written about no longer exists.

As is, I don't see it being much of a guide to anyone.

18. Rolfand

Rolfand New Member

I'd agree. I have tried a couple of the links posted. So far I've gotten a google search, and a loud page informing me that my computer has been hacked, and to download multiple files. I was not amused.

19. ingweland

ingweland New Member

This thread is quite popular and a lot of people look for city planner here. I would say it's better just to edit original post and change the links to https://foemanager.com

20. ingweland

ingweland New Member

I am not sure what links did you try (you said couple), but so far - i see the links to foestats (previous city planner) and my foemanager. Foemanager does not have any viruses, malware etc. Please, do not scare people with some general answers.