• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] City planner / simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28789

Both of the sites you listed take me to a "DO YOU WANT TO BUY THIS DOMAIN SITE"
I have been using FOE City Planner about three months, liking it very much. Afew days ago everything switched to the Russian language so I can no longer use it. I have tried everything re booting, clicking the strange flag at the upper right, nothing works. Googled for a support contact, found nothing. Can you help me get back to English or put me in touch with someone who can?

My user name is BillboTex my email is tabjr14@hotmail.com I have 5 cities saved my main city is Lake Kraken my neighborhood is Korch

Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser28789

Dursland, I used City Planner v9.25 for about three months, loved it. A few days ago it somehow switched to the Russian language. I can't use it now. I had five different versions of my city saved, can still get to them but only in Russian. On the "add new city page (with the large + symbol, it is in English but not when I go to any of my citite. I tried rebooting, clicking on strange flag at upper right, Googling FOE Cith Planner support contact (found nothing). Can you help me get back to the English version? Are there any more FoE Citty Planners out there in case I can't get back?

DeletedUser31856

I feel bad for people that need a program to help them with possible redecorating ideas, I have done all mine in my mind and even have names for certain parts like where I keep a massive row of gbs that appear to not be connected to a road, I call them end-caps. I strategically placed every single building and decoration to give the perfect 3-D illusion and even have a story about every building and a name for every street.

I'm open to taking jobs as a city design planner and would Love to hear what people think about my city in A world.

It's always changing and updating.

But seriously, what ever happened to the old sim city days when you didn't have a planner and you just went ham on releasing Godzilla, tornadoes, the works, to redoe your city.

lol ... I feel bad for people who have to demean and put down others to make them feel good about themselves

A story about every building ?? and a name for every street ??? :O ... omg I need to hear about this, please do a follow up post asap, thx :)

DeletedUser26192

Dursland, I used City Planner v9.25 for about three months, loved it. A few days ago it somehow switched to the Russian language. I can't use it now. I had five different versions of my city saved, can still get to them but only in Russian. On the "add new city page (with the large + symbol, it is in English but not when I go to any of my citite. I tried rebooting, clicking on strange flag at upper right, Googling FOE Cith Planner support contact (found nothing). Can you help me get back to the English version? Are there any more FoE Citty Planners out there in case I can't get back?
We do have a support
http://foemanager.com/community/
Also, when asking for help, at least be more specific, where exactly you clicked, what happened, what expected, add screenshots. Sometimes, it's really hard to guess what people are doing.

DeletedUser26192

For your specific issue - there is 2 localization option - to localize game ui, and to localize city entities. Your city entities are not properly localized. On Login page, top right corner, there is dropbox (near flag). You should select your flag there. That dropbox is for entities localization.

DeletedUser36323

I think it is good to note that the original takes users to an unknown domain that since has been bought. I got a few malicious downloads that occurred from the domain it takes you to.

DeletedUser37263

I realize it has been several years since this tool was made/presented, but every time I click on the "here" it just takes me back to this page. Has the tool been removed?

RazorbackPirate

Seems to me, this thread should be closed/locked and/or removed entirely. At least from 'Best Guides' folder. The tool the guide was written about no longer exists.

As is, I don't see it being much of a guide to anyone.

DeletedUser35524

Seems to me, this thread should be closed/locked and/or removed entirely. At least from 'Best Guides' folder. The tool the guide was written about no longer exists.

As is, I don't see it being much of a guide to anyone.

I'd agree. I have tried a couple of the links posted. So far I've gotten a google search, and a loud page informing me that my computer has been hacked, and to download multiple files. I was not amused.

DeletedUser26192

I'd agree. I have tried a couple of the links posted. So far I've gotten a google search, and a loud page informing me that my computer has been hacked, and to download multiple files. I was not amused.
I am not sure what links did you try (you said couple), but so far - i see the links to foestats (previous city planner) and my foemanager. Foemanager does not have any viruses, malware etc. Please, do not scare people with some general answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.