• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] City Planning and Management Guide v3.0

Emberguard

That's interesting: you have 1x1 buildings that require roads. Never seen that before. But solid layout.
Probably the Trees generated from the Archdruid Hut / St. Patricks Event Cash Pass

W_SS_MultiAge_PAT23D1-8e86a5091.png
W_SS_MultiAge_PAT23C1-7826a5184.png
W_SS_MultiAge_PAT23B1-93c82ed67.png

W_SS_MultiAge_PAT23A10-dce260f07.png

KingJMobile

This guide is going to get a pretty big renovation: by that, I mean that it's going to have the buildings, expansions, and "does it need a road" removed, in place of the Town Hall set-up, and more road stuff as well as pictures and diagrams in the mix.

KingJMobile

Update

v3.0 — (23rd March 2024) — Renovated the first two parts of the guide. Includes
  • Replaced the entire first section of the guide with an intro with a "research question" and road efficiency calculations.
  • Dedicated the second section entirely to the GB Corner Method and planning, and added more images.
  • Updated the Miscellaneous section to make it more relevant to 2024 standards.
  • Rewrote the Afterword, and also made a new guide about advanced strategies outside this thread.
Still room for improvement, though, but I figured my head would be clearer if I posted this earlier and had time to contemplate later. Also please be sure to give feedback if you want anything in particular.