• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cleaning House

Jadere Star

I'm looking for a way to clean house on my friend's list. I've looked through different areas, in the game and here, but haven't found anything.

Graviton

Instead of aiding from your Friends List, aid from the Town Hall; you'll get players who have aided you over the past week or so. Afterwards, check your FL for anyone who still needs aid (meaning, they haven't aided you in the past week or so) and boot them. Then send out more friend invites.

Beorn Bear

To be even more specific:
On mobile you need to tap on your Town Hall and then tap the option to enter it. Event History will be the default tab that opens, which is where you want to aid from. You can filter the list by tapping the drop down menu "All Events" and choosing "Social Interactions". This will refine the list to only those who have aided (or plundered, which is crazy) you.
On PC, click on your Town Hall, then click on the "News" tab. Next, click on the "Event History" button. You can also filter the list by using the drop down menu. If you don't see the drop down menu, click on the three bar button (some call it the hamburger button) in the upper left of the window and then click on "Show filter options".
Event History goes back 5 days. Once you have aided everyone from that list, go to the social bar and Tavern sit from it. Any friends/neighbors/guild mates showing as available to be aided have not aided you in the last 5 days. You should check their profile, however, as this is sometimes due to real life things like vacations or family emergencies and they might have alerted their friends through their profile post.

Glaun

Open on the list of names bar at bottom of your screen. Choose (click) the person and click on the person. The pop up screen will have an option, "remove as a friend" When you first click on the person picture, click on the very top portion of the box, where that persons name is. Click on the name.

Baroque

I was just cleaning up my friends list and was surprised at the lack of table cloths in some taverns. Some people had 16 chairs and no table cloths. I am in the IA and saving up for my 12th chair and I found a friend in the LMA with 4 chairs. Even if these people are visiting my tavern, I found their lack of effort insufficient. In less than 10 minutes I had replaced half of the friends I dumped.

WendyEJ

Some people had 16 chairs and no table cloths.
Well really Perhaps their washing machine or scrub board is broken :cool:;) Another reason could be cause the grandkids are sloppy I know mine are

Perhaps they are like me and broke, ya'll know everyone can't afford table cloths let alone upgrade the seat or add seats.

Baroque

Perhaps they are like me and broke, ya'll know everyone can't afford table cloths let alone upgrade the seat or add seat
I realize that you are trying to be funny, but the tavern upgrades are funded by tavern silver. Upgrades mean more silver for boosts and more upgrades. We all have our own expectations of our friends and the tavern is limited but simple.