• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cleopatra Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here!!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Read all about the Announcement HERE!

DeletedUser26965

I wish all my SoK's were as beautiful as this, thank you Inno.

index.php

DeletedUser32348

The deaths of the last pharaohs Cleopatra and her son Caesarion mark the beginning of the Roman era in Egypt.
last pharaohs!! Cleopatra also had 2 sons and a daughter from Mark.
unfortunately the eldest was killed by Augustus Caesar AKA Octavian along with Caesarion
and the twins (Helios and Selene; sun and moon) were dragged through the streets of Rome and were then adopted by the same Augustus Caesar and gave them to his sister who was also Mark's ex-wife.
Helios died early and Selene was the only heir of Cleopatra to have lived longer. .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_Selene_II
Doesn't she make the last pharoahs?
~Correct me if I'm wrong~

DeletedUser30900

see, when some people already knew what quests are 2 days ago, other players just not understanding how to do research :)

mamboking053

Tested it in Beta, lame "prizes" advise skipping all together

Yeah, I was excited when I saw it. It will be my first, but then they described the prizes and I'm pretty sure I get better ones just doing reoccuring quests. I'm new so I don't know, but are the prizes for all the Historical Quests similar to this one?

Also, where can I find out what all these damn acronyms mean? Like SoK?

DeletedUser31440

Yeah, I was excited when I saw it. It will be my first, but then they described the prizes and I'm pretty sure I get better ones just doing reoccuring quests. I'm new so I don't know, but are the prizes for all the Historical Quests similar to this one?

Also, where can I find out what all these damn acronyms mean? Like SoK?

Most of the quests for this seem pretty quick and easy to finish, and 13 shots at getting diamonds is worth it IMHO.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/common-game-abbreviations-and-phrases.19849/

DeletedUser26965

How could anyone pass on the chance to have Cleopatra wandering around their city?
idk but I can tell ya this, this building is a litmus test to see who is a pessimist, merely just looking for anything that Inno does to complain about and just looking to argue anything, I mean really, anyone giving a thought as to the coin output on a SoK then complaining seriously needs to reevaluate their inner chi.

upload_2018-4-25_22-39-3.jpeg

DeletedUser33297

I'm going to do it because I can, without any sacrifice to my Cmap. I have the "Lost Province" * I can use for this perfectly. And I haven't done many of these Historical Quests and am still new enough to like the prizes given, even if they have to remain in my inventory until I age up, or get more land. It's also fairly short, which is a bonus in my book. :)

* A province I had previously passed over without realizing it, and found with help from this forum. ;)