• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cleopatra Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser31498

Did anyone else notice for quest 11 they offer an alternative to building ONE cultural building???

I mean I won't complain about alternatives, but that's a little silly. And it's to collect goods, same as the quest right before it??

DeletedUser33297

Are you saying the recurring new message alert for the announcement you already opened and read is annoying? Why would that be annoying? *sarcasm*

I vote for no message at all. If a player can't figure it out due to the announcement on the log in page, the graphics while the game loads, the splash that comes up the first time you open up the game after it begins, and Cleopatra's face over on the side, what makes you think a message will help?! I'd really like to know the logic, Inno! Seriously!
What she said!!! :p:D:D:D

DeletedUser33297

index.php

That my friend is an outstanding piece of artwork right there. Kudos to whomever produced it. :):)

DeletedUser31882

Is this reward available after the event is over? To get that many Obelisk's, it would have to be available when the event ends, right?

Historical quest events have, historically, been a one and done thus far. I assume this will be our only chance to obtain the Obelisk. Only one Obelisk per city, but you can have one city per server. So the ambitious player could complete the quest chain on as many servers as their time allows. I just happen to have a few cities that can easily clear this quest chain.

Oddly, this is the first time I've been able to complete an entire quest line on a secondary city before my main city. Iron Age camping OP?

DeletedUser33451

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here!!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Read all about the Announcement HERE!
I have completed the quest in 2 of my PE cities and in my IA city. The investment of time and resources was not worth the rewards in either of these levels.

DeletedUser33297

I completed Cleo on Wednesday. Got the 3 prizes which I like cause Im new. :) Yesterday I completed my 7th DC and won 600 medals, and got 2 store buildings from the weekly chest. Now to me, those 2 payouts were much better than the Sphinx, Reno-kit and Obelisk, simply because they dont require any space in my city, which is severly limited until I get more land. All in all I was pleased with the quest, and the female avatar awarded is pretty nice looking to boot.
On another note, I see a Vincent Van Gogh Historical Quest was posted in Beta last Monday. Wonder if that's our next quest. ;)

DeletedUser29055

The Sok from dailies today kind of made-up for the not going to be acquisition of a province in my main world. I got it in my second world, I have to say, I really like how the Obelisk looks and how Cleopatra is carried around in the streets. I think that is really neat. I am looking forward to Vincent questline and having him walking the streets.

DeletedUser31825

Not sure in what stage a player and his/her city must be to find the prizes lame. I can use reno kits in both my cities, and would do the historical quesstline in both to the end if not for the province acquisition. One of my cities will get the slightly worse sok. It will improve my city.
I'm at the level where the "prizes" are nothing more than useless trinkets cluttering up my city and taking up space - I can get reno kits in the Daily Challenges and GE

DeletedUser31882

I didn't see the part where they list the acronyms and the meaning of the acronyms. Do you have a direct link?

A forum post has some big ones covered.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/common-game-abbreviations-and-phrases.19849/

7 worlds 7 Cleos 7 Obelisks

Nice number! I pulled through with 9/9/9, but only one has the chance of Napoleon and Cleo meeting on the streets. If Inno keeps this trend up, I'll expect a Bill & Ted event that rewards a phone booth.

Ta 152H

It looks like they made the obelisk give the same coins as the SoK, so they are equal now. Not that it was a big deal, I think the forge point is the worthier part by far, but even so, it's an improvement.

Maladred

The cost to complete the quests requiring forge points has risen so much that it has become a burden, not a challenge to finish them. They hinder progress with the amount needed to spend and the constantly enacted Events. So much so that I look forward to the end of the event so I can proceed with building my city. I know they are a choice to play but the end prize is not all that appealing and the cost of forge points to get there is tremendous. Especially if the player is in advanced age/eras. It is even more concerning when one wins a large amount of forge points doing other in-game activities and then must use those all completely because a quest task requires you to purchase more if the alternative is not also available to do. Won large amount forge points, like the 200 I recently won, should be placed in the inventory not the bar. You should be able to choose how to use them, not have the game choose for you.

Agent327

The cost to complete the quests requiring forge points has risen so much that it has become a burden, not a challenge to finish them. They hinder progress with the amount needed to spend and the constantly enacted Events. So much so that I look forward to the end of the event so I can proceed with building my city. I know they are a choice to play but the end prize is not all that appealing and the cost of forge points to get there is tremendous. Especially if the player is in advanced age/eras. It is even more concerning when one wins a large amount of forge points doing other in-game activities and then must use those all completely because a quest task requires you to purchase more if the alternative is not also available to do. Won large amount forge points, like the 200 I recently won, should be placed in the inventory not the bar. You should be able to choose how to use them, not have the game choose for you.

Rather strange complaint. You can spend those forgepoints on whatever you want and you have plenty of time to do so.

DeletedUser30900

Just two simple questions. Which age/era are you at and what’s your daily forge points income?