• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cleopatra Historical Questline Feedback

Algona

I think buildings won't collect if it would push you over 100.

Did some experimenting today. Ran my FP bar up to 99.

Collected an SoK, 100. Tried to collect another. Fail, had o spend. Spent down to 99.

Collected Gong (4(FP)went to 103. Tried to collect SoK, Fail, had o spend. Spent down to 99.

Collected CfM (17 FP), went to 116. Tried to collect SoK, Fail, had o spend. Spent down to 99.

Gad 2 Gold Relics sitting in GE, so tried to collect those. Sigh. Ritual Flame #51, Ritual Flame #52. Fail, but of the wrong sort.

----------

Meanwhile on topic.

I thought the prizes for this Event were fine. A great (and good looking) reward in the Obelisk and an RK to boot. Well worth the effort in my secondary city.

Another random SoK type building and an RK in my main? Not worth the time, I did do all the Quests hunting Diamonds, between 2 cities 50 Fiamonds on 23 Quests. A little below expectations, but even Algona's Dumb Luck doesn't always come through.

I thought the Questline might be a little difficult to pull off if a player went into this without reading the spoilers? Am I alone thinking that?

DeletedUser31440

Did some experimenting today. Ran my FP bar up to 99.

Collected an SoK, 100. Tried to collect another. Fail, had o spend. Spent down to 99.

Collected Gong (4(FP)went to 103. Tried to collect SoK, Fail, had o spend. Spent down to 99.

Collected CfM (17 FP), went to 116. Tried to collect SoK, Fail, had o spend. Spent down to 99.

Gad 2 Gold Relics sitting in GE, so tried to collect those. Sigh. Ritual Flame #51, Ritual Flame #52. Fail, but of the wrong sort.

Good enough for me to admit that I was wrong. I'll go back and do some editing to let anyone else that comes across my posts know that. Thanks for checking that for me.

DeletedUser31592

I think the maximum number of fps that can collect or have fps (from stock) in the bar is 103 fps.

But in case if u win some extra fps, it goes beyond that.

No. You can have 99 and the collect 1 more building. So if you have a level 100 Cape (which I assume pays 100 FPs), you will go to 199.

I have to be very careful when collecting to collect my Cape last or else I have to spend before I can finish collecting. With an empty bar, that collection is 113, so I'm well practiced in this.

DeletedUser26120

Deleted last few posts. Please keep personal arguments to pm and stay on topic. Thank you.

Volodya

Just saw one of my citizens walk under Cleopatra's litter as she was being carried down the street. :p
Your citizens have more common sense than mine. When a bike rider or something encounters Cleo on my road they stop dead, presumably gazing in awe at her royal awesomeness. Cleo's litter stops too, the litter-bearers shouting out imprecations while they wait for the peasants to clear the road. Nothing moves until Zeus rolls his eyes, waves his hand or does some Olympian data entry and they all disappear.

Last edited: