• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cleopatra Historical Questline Feedback

Maladred

I recently entered OF. What generated my complaint was an event quest which required either infiltrating 5 sectors or buying forge points. I had just won 200 Forge points from GE which were placed in my bar. I was not ready or willing to use all 200+ Forge points and the alternative to infiltrate was not possible either. This would have required me to conquer the province and scout another and possibly use diamonds to complete it to then infiltrate the new provinces sectors. The event quest was forcing me to use all Forge Points to gain the quest and move on. Those won Forge points should be placed in your inventory to be used at our discretion, not the games.

Agent327

I recently entered OF. What generated my complaint was an event quest which required either infiltrating 5 sectors or buying forge points. I had just won 200 Forge points from GE which were placed in my bar. I was not ready or willing to use all 200+ Forge points and the alternative to infiltrate was not possible either. This would have required me to conquer the province and scout another and possibly use diamonds to complete it to then infiltrate the new provinces sectors. The event quest was forcing me to use all Forge Points to gain the quest and move on. Those won Forge points should be placed in your inventory to be used at our discretion, not the games.

That has nothing to do with the cost to complete the quests requiring forge points has risen so much that it has become a burden.

Players wanted the bar to go further than 10. They got that and since that time, won forgepoints go to the bar. No way that will be changed back again.

DeletedUser31498

How long did you let the 200 FPs sit for? And why would you open two gold relics if you knew you wanted to buy FPs? Idk this seems like a VERY rare circumstance that shouldn't really impact their quests going forward?

DeletedUser31498

200 forge points = 20 × 10 AND should be dumped into inventory NOT into the BAR .....IMHO

You think 10 silver relics each containing 20 FPs is more likely than 2 gold relics? Maybe 5 silver, 1 gold.

But that really has nothing to do with anything. OP could simply....NOT OPEN RELICS if they don't want to "risk" massive amounts of FPs gifted. So ridiculous. And sendind to inventory is OP. It's already well beyond god enough as it is. Feel free to make a proposal though, this thread is certainly not the place to debate that.

DeletedUser

You think 10 silver relics each containing 20 FPs is more likely than 2 gold relics? Maybe 5 silver, 1 gold.

But that really has nothing to do with anything. OP could simply....NOT OPEN RELICS if they don't want to "risk" massive amounts of FPs gifted. So ridiculous. And sendind to inventory is OP. It's already well beyond god enough as it is. Feel free to make a proposal though, this thread is certainly not the place to debate that.
No, I think he was just pointing out that 200 FP would amount to twenty 10 FP packs for placing in inventory instead of on the FP bar. :)

Maladred

The 200 Fps were won with one gold relic plus bonus from Frontenac because it was associated with a quest and placed in the bar. However, one next event quest required certain tasks that were not obtainable as explained in a previous post. The limit is suppose to be 100 Fp's in the bar, I think. Yet all the FP's were placed there and had to be used to satisfy a quest parameter. At the least enough FP's should have been placed in the bar to reach the limit and the rest should have been placed in the inventory to be used by the player in what seemed fit, not the whim of the game. Or give the ability to the player to take those extra FP's and place them in their inventory. The only reason I bring this up is because this is suppose to be a feedback link to the developers and to get opinions on it from the players themselves so it possibly may make it to a proposal.

DeletedUser31440

The 200 Fps were won with one gold relic plus bonus from Frontenac because it was associated with a quest and placed in the bar. However, one next event quest required certain tasks that were not obtainable as explained in a previous post. The limit is suppose to be 100 Fp's in the bar, I think. Yet all the FP's were placed there and had to be used to satisfy a quest parameter. At the least enough FP's should have been placed in the bar to reach the limit and the rest should have been placed in the inventory to be used by the player in what seemed fit, not the whim of the game. Or give the ability to the player to take those extra FP's and place them in their inventory. The only reason I bring this up is because this is suppose to be a feedback link to the developers and to get opinions on it from the players themselves so it possibly may make it to a proposal.

For a staff member I would expect you to know a bit more on how the game works. I've never seen a CF boost fp's, and based on the description of the CF's boost I don't think it is possible for it to boost fp's. The 100 fp limit is for collecting fp's, if you had say 98 and tried to collect a building that gives you 3 it will give you a pop-up saying that you can no longer collect more fp's until you've spent some of the fp's in your bar.
CF Info.JPG

Edit: Struck through text has been proven to be incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

For a staff member I would expect you to know a bit more on how the game works. I've never seen a CF boost fp's, and based on the description of the CF's boost I don't think it is possible for it to boost fp's. The 100 fp limit is for collecting fp's, if you had say 98 and tried to collect a building that gives you 3 it will give you a pop-up saying that you can no longer collect more fp's until you've spent some of the fp's in your bar.

You don't know much on how the game works either. If you are on 98 you can still collect the 3, or higher if you want to. If you are on 100 or higher you will get the pop-up.

DeletedUser31440

You don't know much on how the game works either. If you are on 98 you can still collect the 3, or higher if you want to. If you are on 100 or higher you will get the pop-up.

I'll double check that tomorrow during collections, but I'm pretty sure it won't let you collect if it will take you over 100. Either way though, the CF boosting fp's is complete bs, so where did the other 100 fp's come from?

Edit: Struck through text has been proven to be incorrect.

DeletedUser

I'll double check that tomorrow during collections, but I'm pretty sure it won't let you collect if it will take you over 100. Either way though, the CF boosting fp's is complete bs, so where did the other 100 fp's come from?
I'm pretty sure Agent327 is correct in this. I have won numerous 100 FP relics on my various worlds, and not once has the game refused to let me collect it. The odds on me always having had zero FP in my bar at that exact moment are pretty slim.

Agent327

You can double check all you want. I am pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about.

You are correct when it comes to CF, but when you start telling someone they should know more about the game it looks rather stupid when you do so, by stating something that is totally wrong.

DeletedUser31440

I'm pretty sure Agent327 is correct in this. I have won numerous 100 FP relics on my various worlds, and not once has the game refused to let me collect it. The odds on me always having had zero FP in my bar at that exact moment are pretty slim.

Talking about collecting buildings. Inveentory fp's will let you go over 100 (have 99 in bar, use a 10 pack and go to 109), GE Temple prizes, relics, incidents, tavern visit fp's and DC's ignore amount currently in fp bar, but I think buildings won't collect if it would push you over 100. I'll check tomorrow though and let you know for sure.

Edit: For building collection this refers to a singular building collection, not having say 95 fp's and with a single elongated click and swipe collecting buildings that total to more than 5 fp's. Also added fp's from tavern visits to fp's that will ignore current fp bar status.

Edit #2: Everything that is struck through is incorrect.

You can double check all you want. I am pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about.

You are correct when it comes to CF, but when you start telling someone they should know more about the game it looks rather stupid when you do so, by stating something that is totally wrong.

They're staff, so they should know better. If I'm wrong about building collection I'll own up to it.

Edit: I'm currently finding myself having to own up to this incorrect information.

DeletedUser31498

doesn't change the fact that @Maladred description of attaining 200 FPs makes absolutely no sense...

Agent327

Talking about collecting buildings. Inveentory fp's will let you go over 100 (have 99 in bar, use a 10 pack and go to 109), GE Temple prizes, relics, incidents, tavern visit fp's and DC's ignore amount currently in fp bar, but I think buildings won't collect if it would push you over 100. I'll check tomorrow though and let you know for sure.

You can check all you want. You don't have to let me "know for sure". I know what I am talking about.

They're staff, so they should know better.

Why?

Usually staff means they hardly know anything, but are really good at letting people think they know everything. She failed on that point.

DeletedUser31440

You can check all you want. You don't have to let me "know for sure". I know what I am talking about.

Why?

Usually staff means they hardly know anything, but are really good at letting people think they know everything. She failed on that point.

I was responding to @Stephen Longshanks there bud, but thank you for letting me know that you don't care about my verification. I still plan on doing it either way though as I don't inherently trust you and your knowledge. You don't believe someone that is officially recognized by Inno in the community should be held to a higher standard than a normal player on their in-game knowledge? If he was just a forum mod I'd agree but he is staff, that imho should come with some more in-depth knowledge of how the game works.

DeletedUser

Edit: For building collection this refers to a singular building collection, not having say 95 fp's and with a single elongated click and swipe collecting buildings that total to more than 5 fp's. Also added fp's from tavern visits to fp's that will ignore current fp bar status.
Well, I will add this then. I've never had any collection of FPs fail due to the 100 FP bar limit when I've had less than 100 FP on there already.
Okay, we get that you "know what I am talking about". You don't have to keep repeating it.
This statement seems rather ironic to me.

DeletedUser32348

I think the maximum number of fps that can collect or have fps (from stock) in the bar is 103 fps.

But in case if u win some extra fps, it goes beyond that.

DeletedUser31440

Knock yourself out. Boy will you look like a fool tomorrow. :p

You have no clue what staff (s)he is. Could be an artist. Do you expect them to know much about the game?

In this game players have a much better insight than even the devs, so when I see "staff" I expect nothing.

If I'm wrong, I'll look like somebody that is willing to admit that they posted incorrect information, does that make me a fool? I think if I refuse to double check my claims and recognize when I'm incorrect that would make me a fool, but maybe you view things differently.

Players may have a better insight into the effects that certain features have and how they change the balance of the game, but for something as cut and dry as what the CF boosts I very much so think the staff should have a firm grasp on how it works. Question for you though, if you were a new player coming onto the forums for the first time and you saw a post by somebody with the title of staff would you assume that they know what they are talking about and that the information they give is correct? I would make the assumption that they are correct, especially if I was new to the forums and didn't have much in game experience.

Edit: I was wrong, you can collect a building that will push your bar over 100 fp's, after that you will be locked from collecting others.