• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Close the A server

DeletedUser14816

Make the A server a Fighting server like it used to be - you know "FUN".

Put all the new snowflakes on the other servers.

Allow people to move off the A server to other worlds if they wish and then move to this server when the are ready to fight and have some real fun.

DeletedUser14816

You know the ones!
They actually played the game to its full potential - love or hate them - they still rocked the game!

They actually spend real money to get advantages in the game.
But INNO nerfed them every time.
Great buildings - Nerfed
Rouges - nerfed
Diamond land -nerfed
Spent money fighting in GVG because it war a great time - GVG nerfed.
INNO catering to the snow flakes so that they do not get their feelings hurt.
How much money is the snowfkaes actually contributing to the game?
Make A server a fighting server and put the snowflakes on the other servers to farm.

DeletedUser8152

Not sure if this is a concrete proposal, but we do require formal proposals to use a standard format, see the link in my signature. For now I'll move this to Forge Hall.

DeletedUser8152

Make the A server a Fighting server like it used to be - you know "FUN".

Put all the new snowflakes on the other servers.

Allow people to move off the A server to other worlds if they wish and then move to this server when the are ready to fight and have some real fun.
This seems to be similar to your other post, I will merge them.

DeletedUser15042

Who is going to determine what a harcore fighter is? What is the rule set? Why A server? Why imply that it is the only server with "hardcore fighters"?

qaccy

If a server was going to (somehow) be a 'fighting' server, it would have to be a brand-new one. No way an existing server would be converted, it'd be too disruptive. The funny thing is that new servers actually do end up becoming 'fighting' servers, at least for a while, as people constantly try to claw past each other both in the rankings and in the GvG maps.

DeletedUser28015

If I wanted them merged - I would have.

You don't always get what you want. In fact, I'll bet that you rarely get what you want ... which is no one else's fault.

I love the idea of having a hard core fighters world. Why not?

Because it's just an idea in someone's head, not something that is implementable.

Aside from some whin(g)ers wanting a no fighting world.

That's not who is whin(g)ing here.

DeletedUser14816

A new server that any world can move their account to.
Anyone can move to it.
But it should be setup for fighting like the servers used to be.
We can leave the candy players behind.
We can leave the farmers and whiners behind.
Everyone should start with zero points when they move to it.
Let the real fighters battle it out.
People would move to it because the rewards would be greater.

DeletedUser15539

Some part of whether you have access to GvG fighting or not depends on your guild. No guild is perfect for all of your needs. If you picked a guild for a lot of higher age players so you have access to goods and blueprints, but they're not as active fighting as you would like, that was your choice.

DeletedUser28015

But it should be setup for fighting like the servers used to be.

Nothing has changed about how the servers are set up.

We can leave the farmers and whiners behind.

Again, there is only one person whining here.

Let the real fighters battle it out.

It's just a bunch of pixels on the screen, there is no real fighting, and your apparent opponents are actually computers. Of course there is strategy, but that exists elsewhere in the game too.

People would move to it because the rewards would be greater.

Rewards? The new Achievements feature should be right up your alley.

Here's an idea: set up a server just for intelligent, intellectually honest adults, people who don't toss around the word 'snowflake".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

Seems like OP simply wants a return to competitive GvG in his own world instead of starting a new one for the desired experience.

Sorry buddy, you don't get your cake and eat it too. I know you want to retain your (likely) 90% military bonuses and so forth but we are all in the same boat.

If a world gets stale for any of us, our only option is to start over on a new one. That's the game and it's that simple.

DeletedUser26532

You know the ones!
They actually played the game to its full potential - love or hate them - they still rocked the game!

Great buildings - Nerfed
Rouges - nerfed
Diamond land -nerfed
Make A server a fighting server and put the snowflakes on the other servers to farm.

New(er) player, so I'm genuinely curious, precisely what where these various "nerfs"... in particularly I've ever heard of "diamond land" or GVG changes.

DeletedUser3305

You know the ones!

Great buildings - Nerfed
Rouges - nerfed
Diamond land -nerfed
Quit being an insulting jerk with the snowflake comment