• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CLOSED Game is sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10415

I was talking about higher scored people being bullies and scamming in the game. Maybe everyone should only have one world from now on, swapping for main worlds.

Never gonna happen. being able to play on multiple worlds means player retention. By the way - that's not scamming. It the way Inno wants it. I don't know where you're coming from with the bullying thing.

DeletedUser

Im really quite confused by your post. I'm not on global as much as you but I lurk... Often. I didn't see a single negative word in what you posted above other than the guy who was joking about constantly doing 5 min productions.

I am very quick to jump if someone is being treated inappropriately and I cannot say that it has even crossed my mind in our global chats. I don't know what your fuss is about, but from what I see you are always cutting up with someone and from what it sounds you went a little far earlier. I'm not doing this for people to start busting you up, just being unbiased and honest.

I'm nowhere near the biggest, but I'm closer to that than the smallest.. If you have any real issues or there is something more legitimate than what you have provided, message me and I'll try to help. Enjoy.

stop trolling me

Jim Gaffigan - Beyond the Pale - Hot Pockets

DeletedUser25385

Nobody is trolling you, Alabama hot pockets even offered to help you. You want sympathy for something that no one is clear on. We can't see what upset you. Your guild mate turbo whoever came off as a little obnoxious, but I am not privy to the entire conversation so he could just be joking with you. I think you need to take a step back from the game, it's not that serious.

DeletedUser25790

yes you are making you second only post on my threads, very odd troll hmm
Here is the proper way to say that. "Yes you are making youR second post on my threads, Thats very odd troll...hmm" Thats how it should be and the reason is because you used to be a friend but i dont know what has happened to you and why you are turning every person who has helped you and supported you against you and being the J world Troll.

DeletedUser16282

Apparently Eric Cartman has found Jaims. Everyone is out to get me... sound a little paranoid. It never ceases to amaze me that players of duration, when confronted by newer players, invariably play the game wrong. Cartman, return to South Park! Take your rants back to South Park. If you think we enjoy drunks on line... think again. You get plundered because you do not shut up. You get grief because you don't shut up. We hit your sieges because you are unlikeable. There is nothing fun about watching you spend your life on global... it just keeps real players off.

DeletedUser

Apparently Eric Cartman has found Jaims. Everyone is out to get me... sound a little paranoid. It never ceases to amaze me that players of duration, when confronted by newer players, invariably play the game wrong. Cartman, return to South Park! Take your rants back to South Park. If you think we enjoy drunks on line... think again. You get plundered because you do not shut up. You get grief because you don't shut up. We hit your sieges because you are unlikeable. There is nothing fun about watching you spend your life on global... it just keeps real players off.

9 million points player in my hood, helicopters firing at my HMA units, totally cool

let close this, Jaims trolls are here

Status
Not open for further replies.