1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

C'mon already guys this is ridiculous!

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by diamonddave, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhidasglein

Rhidasglein Active Member

Both, though more the latter. The language issue is the networking error Javascript gives doesn't actually say anything about what is causing it; it's a generic issue that could really be any number of things or in any number of places, not all of which the Inno administrators even have the ability to get at to fix.

2. poolhalljunkie

poolhalljunkie New Member

So what your are saying is this will be around a lot longer! I have played for over a year now and I think its time to cut my ties with the game, and I really hate that. The white screen of death was 1 thing, but when you get 5 JSON for taking 2 trades its time to stop for a bit and think about new options.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  3. PhantomForger

PhantomForger Well-Known Member

There is a thread for a JSON report in July at the zz forum. That was not the start of these horribly errors we see. The JSON message is simply an error message we see, the bugs causing it are all different. So essentially, we have seen the JSON message before, from other bugs, and we could see it in the future as well, with other bugs, but when the current state is resolved then it would not be causing these game issues. The one reported at the zz server, for example, I saw once a week.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  4. GingB

GingB Guest

My answer to diamonddave

These errors are occurring in all phases of the game to Noobies as well as veterns. (Collecting Coins and Supplies; Accessing Research, Building options; Battles; Motivating and Polishing; Visiting Guild Members, Friends, Neighbours; Logging into game and so on.)

Players who are Noobies and are looking to play continuously and spend real money will likely leave and look to another Game to spend their hard earned cash. If this does not give the Administrators and owners an incentive to fix these JSON problems; what will?

If these JSON errors are not corrected soon, it is possible that many vetern as well as noobies will leave and the Market on the US servers will be Dead.

This has been addressed ThePhantom's answer to NoSecondChances at the end of my Rant.

TY.

ThePhantom's answer to diamonddave = No bad but read commen following ThePhantom's answer to diamonddave.

Suggestion:

JSON is a Gateway error.

"In cases where a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) transaction fails, the API Gateway can use a JSON Error to convey error information to the client." From Oracle.

This error is only regularly occurring on the US servers and I must conclude it is an error in the Game Java Script wich was installed on all the US servers OR the Gateway Server(s) is(are) running a Java Script which contains the faulty code.

Even though each Game World is on it's own server; multiple Game Servers may be utilizing One Gateway Server. This JSON error seems to be at it's worse when the Server activity increases. I rarely have JSON errors between 1:00 AM EDT to 11:00 AM EDT each morning.

ThePhantom's answer to NoSecondChances = Excelent

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
  5. fobby1980

fobby1980 Guest

Anybody who thinks Innogames will abandon the huge US market just because some players leave is, quite frankly, out of their mind.

6. SirSlippers

SirSlippers New Member

NEWB ALERT!! Is this why the Guild Founder's message bases are not working properly?​

7. barra370804

barra370804 Active Member

This is the completely wrong thread to be posting this in. This is not a proposal, and if it is supposed to be, (which I can't see how you could explain that) you completely ignored the proper proposal format. There are other threads you could rant in, but this is not it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.