• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Code of Conduct for Gentlemen Plunderers

DeletedUser26154

The new guild We Plunder Promethium is recruiting members.

4929424-4420898649-tumbl.png

Who wish to spread our own brand of Justice.

DeletedUser28670

[BREAKING NEWS] Ardak Kumerin's Cryptic Message - brought to you by EBC (Empires Broadcasting Corporation)
Is Ardark Kumerin finally plundering? Just a few minutes ago, Ardark Kumerin, long- standing "non-plunderer" has issued this cryptic statement.
"The new guild We Plunder Promethium is recruiting members.

index.php

Who wish to spread our own brand of Justice."
"Lawful Evil Ardak Kumerin is super Mean and Plundery" The words "Ardak Kumerin" and "Plunder" have rarely been used together. Is Ardak Kumerin plundering? We'll have to wait to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

Ardak is a farmer with Zeus, CoA, CdM and traz

@InfamousChan is right.

not bad.png

With some ability to fight.

931087a75a782c635a26af085bc624e6.png

But at a Price.

praxis 8 28 2017.jpg

With the recent addition of 12 Rogue Hideouts, the amount of free space decreased.
The 5 Dry Dock Supply Production buildings, and my Deco Farm can be removed and rebuilt when needed.
I can install 5 or more military buildings in their place, at the drop of a hat.

heart of praxis.png

I'll use the Tavern Boost to shorten my construction time by 75%.
While running another Tavern Boost to shorten Troop recruitment time by 30%.

bjsjl.png

In under 6 hours I will have a Choice Fighting Force of any Era except Oceanic.

DeletedUser29390

Oh your dear and fluffy Lord do I love to plunder.
When I first started as a newborn, I found plundering my neighbours was so beneficial. Then Synful 69 cured me of ignorance by asking a question I can't remember.
In short, what you put forth is returned to you.
You reap what you sow.
You have heard of this?? No???
Hence the code of conduct I follow IRL I am bound to follow here.
I am much more polite here than in real life when it comes to those what try to take that which is mine.
I support whatever code any of you follow, freedom to be whatever is what I support.