• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Coin and supplies collecting

DeletedUser34963

It'd be awesome if players could collect all available coins and supplies with only one click

DeletedUser

It'd be helpful if the newbies would read the "Read Before Posting" sticky threads at the top of the Proposals forum before posting these repetitive, unformatted "proposals". :rolleyes:

DeletedUser32973

That exists on the web version, but it costs 5 diamonds per use.

I'm curious if anyone actually uses this. How much of a whale do you have to be to use a feature like this o_O.

Algona

It'd be awesome if players could collect all available coins and supplies with only one click

I think there's current formal Proposal for this,

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...osal-collect-all-mobile-implementation.22492/

I'm curious if anyone actually uses this. How much of a whale do you have to be to use a feature like this o_O.

I do. There are days I just don't feel like grinding RQs or am in a hurry. 5 Diamonds to collect 100+ buildings and not have to reset production times? That;s a fine deal.

I can't use it as often as I would like because I'm one of the few that during Events it gets pushed off screen. I suppose the only good thing about losing TH is getting the collect all back on the screen during Events.

DeletedUser21322

Please post in proper proposal format or this will be moved.

DeletedUser21322

This has now been placed in forge hall for discussion. If someone wants to create a proposal it can then be placed there.