• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Coin/Supply boost

DeletedUser

The boosts you get in the Tavern are only for a limited time, which is specifically noted on each one. The "infinity" symbol refers to the fact that there is no limit to the number of buildings they will boost while they are active, unlike Great Building boosts which only have so many uses.

PlaneJanes

I am giving up on supply boosts from the tavern. I cant seem to get them to work. I put a 4 hour supply boost on and then I set a 1 hour supply in my buildings and collected on time. Has anyone got a simple explanation?

Mustapha00

Do you have any other source for production boosts, such as a Lighthouse of Alexandria for Supply boosts?

The reason I ask is that LoA has a level-based number of boosts per 24 hours. If you either have a ton of Supply buildings or do a ton of collections during a 24 hour period, your LoA may run out of boost "charges", thus you'll get less Supplies than you might have expected.

wolfhoundtoo

I am giving up on supply boosts from the tavern. I cant seem to get them to work. I put a 4 hour supply boost on and then I set a 1 hour supply in my buildings and collected on time. Has anyone got a simple explanation?

Last time I did the math (and it's been awhile) the boosts worked on the base value that the building produces. A 1 hour supply run probably didn't get motivated and if as mentioned above you ran out of boosts from your LOA or RAH then it wouldn't of been all that much of a boost. You should compare write down the value before you set the tavern boost so you can see the change in the amount it will produce easier.