• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Collecting via side-scroll from similar Production buildings sometimes glitches

eccebozo

You recently added a feature where, when we open single window for an unoccupied Production building, we can side-scroll automatically through similar buildings in the same state. It's nice and efficient, but occasionally buggy, especially in the Settlements. I find that about 2 times in 5 as I click through them, it will glitch and get stuck on one. I think what happens is that I click before it has completely finished scrolling through. I usually have to close the window (within the app) and start another. This is in the browser version, playing in Chrome on Windows.

eccebozo

Just occurred to me that this is likely happening more depending on the time selected than the map (city vs. settlement). When I'm on the settlement maps where it occurs more often, I'm usually selecting 15 minute productions.

eccebozo

Think I might've figured this out--this is mostly happening when I click through the buildings quickly without paying much attention. I think what's happening is that during the side scroll, the window can be momentarily clicked through--that is, a click registers on the building underneath the window rather than within the window. So the window pops open again, and if the clicked-on building's production is set, it stalls the sidescroll progress.