• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Confirmed Collection times off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saladene

I collect all my buildings same time everyday. My Statues of honor and my Charcoal Expresses collection times are delayed a little over 3 hours from when I collected them yesterday. I have not moved/deleted any buildings or roads in my city in at least a week.

UBERhelp1

The only thing I can think of is that you moved one of the parts of the chain sets, or added to them? Otherwise the productions should still be in time.

Sharmon the Impaler

I had the same issue yesterday and I use diamond collect , 2 of my SoH were ready to collect 3 hours after this. The two SoH that were affected were not ones that were connected to roads to victory, the other 7 were fine including 3 that are connected to RtVs. They were not moved in over a month as in the case of the original poster. I have been playing for about a year and 1/2 and always use autocollect so it’s not a question of me missing them.

Last edited:

Saladene

I did not move/add or do anything to any of these buildings or any of the buildings connected to them (Or any of the buildings/roads in my entire city in over a week). Yesterday, collection occurred for all buildings at normal time. Today, all were same except the ones mentioned(My 3 SoH and my 2 Char Ex.)
*My server is East-Nagach for those looking into this. ty

Last edited:

kaiyua

I found same issue in 3 cities my SoH and Trains, Vineyard, Hippo. it seems the common factor is all have add on sections.
I do move my city around but have not in a month.

Jern2017

I encountered this issue two or three times a couple of months ago, but everything went back to normal shortly after, so I didn't need to contact support. I know for a fact I did not move anything and I also used the Diamond Collect feature.

Klaaa

My Hippodrome sets got reset everyday as well, i have not collect them for 3 days straight :/

Black Surt

A couple of days ago it seemed that a collected on my Terracota Vineyard and my Charcoal Express. I thought maybe I somehow screwed up. But right now I had the same thing happen to both buildings. Could somebody check up on this please? This is in Tuulech.

Status
Not open for further replies.