• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Colonial Age Recurring Quests not available

Sir Gerr

They didn't show up because you had either storyline or bonus quests that (presumably) you weren't able to cancel nor had you completed them. Once you had completed some of them you got some that you were able to abort and once you aborted them you ended up with recurring quests. Did you think the side quests were addons that came in addition to your recurring quests? Recurring quests are quests that arise when the others aren't taking up all the spots available for quests. :)
No, I didn't think they were add-ons. The side quests were asking for things that can only be done in the next era/age (which I did not expect, I expected the side quests to take those spots). So, I thought I did something (wrong) that triggered the next era side quests (which is what moderator essentially told me though he couldn't tell me what or how) and would not be able to get recurring quests back without aging up. I was however able to abort a couple of those next era quests and the recurring quests came back.

So, I’ve been wondering why I haven’t been seeing any recurring quests, as I’ve been eager to get to them and I’m in almost the same boat as the original poster. I know this thread is a little dated, but figured I’d add on here instead of making a new thread.

According to the posts so far, it appears I have advanced too far on the map. I’m in CA, but have reached PE on the map. If I don’t advance any further than PE on the map, if I advance to PE in my research, will it then bring in the recurring quests or should I age up one age above PE?

Any help would be appreciated!

Ebeondi Asi

the problem is finishing the Quests for the era you are in, and being ahead in the continental map. Both have to be true to lose the ability to do recurring quests/quests because youre quests are then in the next era and soon will require something you cannot do.
As you asked..
If you do not advance any farther then PE on the Continental Map and your advance to PE in Research (which mean you will be in PE Era. then you will be able to do the Quests and get the PA recurring Quests no problem.

the problem is finishing the Quests for the era you are in, and being ahead in the continental map. Both have to be true to lose the ability to do recurring quests/quests because youre quests are then in the next era and soon will require something you cannot do.
As you asked..
If you do not advance any farther then PE on the Continental Map and your advance to PE in Research (which mean you will be in PE Era. then you will be able to do the Quests and get the PA recurring Quests no problem.

Ok, thanks! Hope that works for me without any further issues!