• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Columbus Event - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser9404

Columbus was a mass murder, why celebrate or honor him. How do u discover land already occupied.

DeletedUser23561

I am experiencing similar problems as Outlaw the Conqueror and WakanAte. In Stage 5, I have completed at least 7 8 hour productions in the same Production Building, but nothing is showing in that part of the quest. What is the issue?

DeletedUser7289

When you say "production", are you using a supply building or a goods building? Supplies count for the quest; goods don't count.

DeletedUser4770

00:55 A.M.- We have had notification that the Columbus Day event will end at 23:59 p.m. local time 10/15/15- which will be 11:59 p.m. EST (U.S.)

DeletedUser8428

The last quest was for 3 24 hr goods....... that was low.......no way it to get it accomplished before deadline....:(

? The original announcement of the event indicated that it would end on October 15 ... seems to me they're keeping it running 'til the last possible minute.

DeletedUser17543

Yes, not enought time

The last quest was for 3 24 hr goods....... that was low.......no way it to get it accomplished before deadline....:(

Let alone that most of us had plans already in progress to build our "Kingdoms", the quests were untimely given right after I made my collections, I frind out that those did not count when the new quest for Columbus (who by the way did not find America, I am not sure why the history teachers even mention his name with regards to the N. American Continent. Seem the Vikings and others go here first. I won't mention Columbus' crimes) pops up is what I had just accomplished. Then you have to do it again. What's with this delete things just to rebuild them to get less credit than what it cost you in the first place? Maybe that's just real politics wasting tax payer money and time.

2 weeks would have been great or at least a heads up on the next quest (again had just used forge points for a plan already in the works, when the next quest was research technology and the 24 hour production, oops not enough time left) was such as researching technologies, that takes time at only one forge point and hour.

DeletedUser13838

Columbus was the first to create permanent settlements in the Americas. That's why the spanish had colonies and the scandinavians did not. As far as the 24 hour productions, I'm fortunate to be in a guild with members that check the various forums for spoilers on these events so we can be prepared. I guess that could ruin the story though.

Algona

It seems odd that anyone enjoying playing a game with heavy components of battle, war, and conquest would vilify Columbus for supposedly doing those same things.