• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Come join The Fae

• Thread starter DeletedUser11330
  • Start date

DeletedUser11330

Greetings players of Greifental. Are you searching for a low maintenance guild that can help you with trades and reaching new ages? Then you should come join the Fae! We are a guild of old and new members that enjoy playing the game and helping each other out! We love to see new members and would be honored if you would join us!

DeletedUser11330

I sent you an invite, we would love to add you to our guild!

DeletedUser12073

Greetings players of Greifental. Are you searching for a low maintenance guild that can help you with trades and reaching new ages? Then you should come join the Fae! We are a guild of old and new members that enjoy playing the game and helping each other out! We love to see new members and would be honored if you would join us!

I'm interested. If you would send an invitation I would like to read your guild profile before making the commitment but so far sounds good. TIA

Radron

DeletedUser12126

Interested.

This sounds like what I've been looking for.

If your still accepting members count me in.

DeletedUser

Interested in joining as well!

DeletedUser12437

I would like to join.

DeletedUser13536

Interested in joining

Hi, If you are still accepting members, I am interested. I have been playing for several months, so have a little experience. My old guild only had 3 - 5 members, so not much help in polishing/motivating. Let me know!

DeletedUser13999

I'm an active player who is interested in this guild. i would be honored to be in your guild and help out as much as I can.

DeletedUser

I would appreciate and invite if you have the room.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

DeletedUser

I apologize but I have not received the guild invite as of yet and was wondering if you had changed your mind?

Thank you.