• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Commentary Thread] New Year Resolution Contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser2145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2145

If you feel the need to leave a comment for an entry, feel free to do so in this thread. Please do not reply to entries in the actual contest thread, those would only clutter it and make the process of judging slower. We'll be removing them, but yes, it's only additional work.

If you've posted duplicates in the contest thread only the first post will be kept, all others will be removed. If you've included a quote of the contest rules or quoted another player in your post there, the quotes will be edited out to keep the thread clean.

And obviously only use the contest thread for an actual entry, since "this is not a game for me" isn't really a resolution. Thank you and have a nice weekend. :)

DeletedUser15244

where is the reply button

where is the reply button all i see is the reply with quote button

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

In front of that button.

BEFzLxs.png

DeletedUser15026

No offense to anyone, but I have a problem with 2nd place. The entry is 35 words, not 25 which was a big challenge in writing my own entry. I had to revise it multiple times because it was not 25 words or less. The rules specifically state
Max – 25 words or less (any more and you will not be considered)
:razz:

DeletedUser4770

shewolffdv and Romawi, you are absolutely correct. It was my mistake in not counting the words. The second place award has been given to our 'next' best for second place. Thank you for your comment and we will (I know, I will) strive to do better in the future.

DeletedUser

Was there a notification about receiving the participation reward or was it just added to our totals?

DeletedUser2145

It is just added to one's account, there's no notification. The CMs still have a couple pages left to give out, I believe, so if you were in the latter pages they may not have reached you yet. Prizes are given manually and there are 900+ to give out for that contest so it's taking a bit, apologies for anyone still waiting. :)

DeletedUser14406

Just sayin...mine was first and better than 1st place:

F..righten enemies
O..ffer advice
R..ecruit players
G..uild morale
E..ngage troops
O..rchestrate battles
F..riend request
E..xperience maximization
M..otivate
P..lunder
I..gnite participation
R..ally
E..xcite guildees
S..tay cool

DeletedUser2145

That was up for the judges to decide, though obviously everyone is free to have a different opinion than theirs. Thank you for your participation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.