• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Competition - Spot the Difference!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser44834
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulAndrew

1. There is an extra leaf hanging down on the top picture, over the head of the woman 2nd from the left.
  2. The woman 2nd from the left has an extra bracelet on her arm in the top picture.
  3. In the bottom picture, on the structure behind the man in the middle, the appears to be a man waving.
  4. In the bottom picture, the man in the center has blue eyes.
  5. In the top picture, there is a small red feather next to a red feather next to the bird; in the bottom picture the small feather is purple.
PaulAndrew, Noarsil; paul@mcnabbs.org

Dominator - X

Can you find the 5 differences between these two images?

View attachment 16028

View attachment 16029

Post your entry in reply to this thread. You can either upload an image that clearly shows your answers or describe the differences in a comment.

Entries close at 11:59 pm CET on June 14th 2020. After this time, two players with correct entries will be chosen at random to receive 500 diamonds each. The two lucky winners will be announced on June 15th 2020.
Incorrect entries will be disqualified. Any entry made after the close time will be removed. One entry per account.
The rules may change at any given time.
1: Bracelet on second from left persons arm.
2: What appears to be a statue or person (or animal?) on the building in the background.
3: Eye color of middle person.
4: Different color head piece in 5th person from left.
5: Number of leaves or shoots or fingers or blades or sprouts (or whatever you call them) in the foliage/vegetation dropping down from log (I think it is a log) above the head of the second person from the left.

jun2020 foe spot the difference.jpg
1: missing leaf
2: dude in the background
3: eyes changed color
4: feathers changed color
5: missing wristband

Ebs the Drunk - us19

DeletedUser37277

1. Leaf is missing
2. Bracelets on girl are different
3. Crazy native is standing on temple
4. Different colored eyes on the middle guy
5. Different colored feathers on girl‘s headpiece at the end

Photo attached. (Nice contest by the way, took me a while to find the missing leaf!!)

Attachments

• 0E7D45FF-B150-467C-B4D9-0F06F42CD80E.jpeg
    0E7D45FF-B150-467C-B4D9-0F06F42CD80E.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 0
1. There's a leaf missing to the left of the hanging vines.
2. There's a guy standing on the pyramid .
3. The person on the far right. The headdress has purple feathers instead of red feathers.
4. The person second from the left is missing the thicker bracelet.
5. The guy in the center has blue eyes instead of yellow eyes.

bills308

no no no ---- i cant can find 4 cant find 5 the girl on right headdress different color, girl on left bracelet on arm, guy in center eyes are different color, temple in back ground in one has person on it not in other, but as hard as i look cant find other one would like to know what it is thx good puzzle

AwesomeAadi10

(I ONLY FOUND 4, looked for hours but couldn’t find the fifth. If u have time plz send the one I missed) There is someone at the top of the gold structure at the top of the image in the second while it isn’t in the first, the lady second from the right had a gold bracelet in the first while she didn’t have it in the second, the lady all the way on the right has purple spikes on her mask where there are red ones in the other one above it, the man in the middle’s eyes are blue in the below image, while they are yellow in the image above that one,

DeletedUser44834

This competition is now closed. Thanks to each and every one of you for your participation!

Some time will be taken to review the entries. The names of those with correct answers will be collected and two drawn at random.

We will announce here as soon as this is done. Good luck!

DeletedUser44834

The entries have all been checked and the 2 lucky winners drawn!

Congratulations to dominator - x and xVOODOOx. Your prizes of 500 diamonds each have been awarded to you, enjoy!

The differences can be seen as outlined below.

897947-answers.png

Thanks again for playing along and be sure to keep an eye out for next month's competition!

Until then, Happy Forging!!

bills308

The entries have all been checked and the 2 lucky winners drawn!

Congratulations to dominator - x and xVOODOOx. Your prizes of 500 diamonds each have been awarded to you, enjoy!

The differences can be seen as outlined below.

View attachment 16135

Thanks again for playing along and be sure to keep an eye out for next month's competition!

Until then, Happy Forging!!
oh my so obvious thx good game

Status
Not open for further replies.