• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Complaing about the MLK Event

Algona

[tongue in cheek]
So what if there is no information on the 2016 Martin Luther King Jr. Event? Why wait to the last minute? LET'S START COMPLAINING NOW! Let us lambaste INNO for the free stuff they will be giving us even before we know what it is.
[/tongue in cheek]

Have fun making up silly complaints before somebody posts them seriously.

I wonder if someone will complain that this Event is too soon after the Winter Event?

What other player insanity will ensue?

Toodles!

Mustapha00

I >so< had a SJW-type answer all ready to go.....but it might have trod too closely to the "ban line" so I'll refrain.

DeletedUser

:) 1 - there is no such event and 2 - all the complaints are the same so they're just getting an early start.
Best check again...MLK quest is set to start in a few days, Inno has it on latest Android update (which didn't seem to change anything go figure.)

My complaint is that I have to wait several days before starting this next event, need free stuff every day not just sometimes.

Oh and I want the other, other pony:rolleyes:

DeletedUser14171

I only want the pony if I can trade it in at the next event for the new improved pony with a larger footprint.

DeletedUser8428

Best check again...MLK quest is set to start in a few days, Inno has it on latest Android update (which didn't seem to change anything go figure.)

My complaint is that I have to wait several days before starting this next event, need free stuff every day not just sometimes.

Oh and I want the other, other pony:rolleyes:
OMG, barely a break from the last one. I'll stay out of the forum for that week for sure.

DeletedUser13360

This is hilarious! Great idea.
How about " You mean I have to do a quest to get free stuff? I have to DO something?"

DeletedUser3679

I think we should just have a button that says "do the entire event." This preposterous idea of having to come back every day to do some clicking just to get some free stuff has to go, or I quit. Oh, and of course, we get to pick all of our awards and the all them are awarded immediately after clicking on the "do the entire event" button. Or I quit, or did I say that already?

DeletedUser24340

Does anyone have any idea what the quest line will be and what the rewards will be? I cannot find a spot with information, like there was on wiki for the winter event from people who did the beta. Thanks

DeletedUser10415

It'll more than likely be like all the other mini-events (not winter, summer, easter). Just like doing recurring quests and getting the typical random rewards with the addition of the requirements to take a province and then scout one, and then you get a new avatar and probably a useless decoration.

DeletedUser8420

event quest list...this is what it is or so I have been told
1. Spend 9 fp & Finish 15 min prod x6
2. Build a residential from your age or 2 from previous age
3. Infiltrate 2 sectors & acquire a sector without fighting
4. Gain 100 happiness & Gain 200 population
5. Spend 29 fp
6. Scout a province
7. Finish 5 productions in a building of your age or 5 from the previous age
8. Research a technology
9. Gather 1968 coins & delete 3 units
10. Acquire 2 sectors without fighting
11. Build a decoration & Acquire The rewards are all random and at the finish there is a mlk jr. Portrait which looks like eddie murphy :))

DeletedUser10415

"Random Rewards" means the same rewards you get from doing the recurring quests that you get when you run out of story-line quests for your current age. A blueprint, a 5FP pack, 20 diamonds, a small amount of coins, a medium amount of coins, a small amount of supplies, a medium amount of supplies, or 5 of one type of goods from your age. Because these mini-events require both the taking and the scouting of a province, just like the larger events, this may not be worth doing unless you really want an Eddie Murphy avatar.

DeletedUser14171

It'll more than likely be like all the other mini-events (not winter, summer, easter). Just like doing recurring quests and getting the typical random rewards with the addition of the requirements to take a province and then scout one, and then you get a new avatar and probably a useless decoration.
Sounds like you did the event on beta too. If you did not you still hit the nail squarely on the head.

DeletedUser10415

I don't play on beta, but I've been around long enough to know what these mini-events are like, and also to know that Inno isn't motivated to make them worth doing.

DeletedUser8152

Usually you get something more at the end than just a portrait though.