Fixed Computer players log in issues

Snowbelle

We are aware of what is currently happening with the game. The developers have been made aware and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

tuckerkao

I believe at least another 30 minutes are needed. Almost 5 hours of total downtime now.

Should each player gets a bonus medium forge point pack after the server is up?

Snowbelle

Hello,

Please try logging on now. If you continue to have an issue please contact support. Again we are very sorry this has happened.

Stephen Longshanks

I believe at least another 30 minutes are needed. Almost 5 hours of total downtime now.

Should each player gets a bonus medium forge point pack after the server is up?
If you had 5 hours of downtime, it wasn't the servers being down. They were down less than 2 hours.

rock1951

Just got the log in window--tried, but message in red box "Server not available"--then back to Bad Gateway

Grayhorse1

That's strange since I had been trying for quite some time to log in, as have friends, to no avail. It seems to be working again so hopefully they fixed it for awhile.
Glad you got it, im trying every few minutes and keep getting the bad gateway error or the browser just spins with no site reached.

Glad you got it, im trying every few minutes and keep getting the bad gateway error or the browser just spins with no site reached.
That suggests the game only allows a certain number of people on at a time, I tried to log on for over an hour with no luck (tending to other things while checking it out every 5 minutes or so), while you were playing without a problem. I had been under the impression that when the server was down, it was down for everyone. Ideas?

Grayhorse1

I think they are having a gateway issue. IE, there login servers are intermittently going offline which is prevent players from hitting the actual game servers.