• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unformatted confirmation prompt for auto fighting

should there be prompt to auto battle and for auto finish within the fight after selecting to do so

• yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

budda1970

i have by mistake sometimes hit the auto finish or fight button instead of the surrender button. i would like the game to have a confirmation prompt when selecting auto fight before you get into the battle. i would also like and this is most important a confirmation prompt when selecting auto finish the battle from within the screen. the game has a prompt for when you want to surrender so having one for auto finish is only logical. i can not tell you how many times i have wanted to surrender because i know the units i have in the battle can not win. then tried to hit the surrender button only to by mistake hit the auto finish. with no prompt to confirm auto finish the game just auto finishes the battle. with a prompt to auto finish before it finishes the battle players would have the change to stop the mistake from happening. this prompt should also be of a different color or config so that it can be distinguished from the surrender prompt.

what does everyone else think of this idea. lets see if we can prompt the writers and owners of the game to put it in

thanks
budda1970

Sharmon the Impaler

That trick that Inno does with "Heal All" in between fights is enough of an annoyance without more buttons to click. They changed up the last update so the damn auto battle buttons move between waves now as well. I would like a single click to autobattle both waves actually

i have by mistake sometimes hit the auto finish or fight button instead of the surrender button. i would like the game to have a confirmation prompt when selecting auto fight before you get into the battle. i would also like and this is most important a confirmation prompt when selecting auto finish the battle from within the screen. the game has a prompt for when you want to surrender so having one for auto finish is only logical. i can not tell you how many times i have wanted to surrender because i know the units i have in the battle can not win. then tried to hit the surrender button only to by mistake hit the auto finish. with no prompt to confirm auto finish the game just auto finishes the battle. with a prompt to auto finish before it finishes the battle players would have the change to stop the mistake from happening. this prompt should also be of a different color or config so that it can be distinguished from the surrender prompt.

what does everyone else think of this idea. lets see if we can prompt the writers and owners of the game to put it in

thanks
budda1970
NO.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format. Yours isn't to start with.

When formatted, they can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.

Also they should not have been proposed before.

Read how you should propose an idea

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-to-post-an-idea.38353/

Make sure it is not on the Do Not Suggest List

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-dns-list.38354/

And use the forum search function to see if your idea is as new as you think it is

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?search/

If you have checked if your idea meets all requirements you can propose it again.

Good luck!