• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Confused on Champion

DeletedUser18401

Hello, I have researched and cannot get a straight answer to my question. How does the Champion work? I understand that it gets a chivalry attack/defense bonus of 6 when it is the only unit with chivalry. And, if it dies, the friendly units get a call of duty attack/defense bonus of 3. Now, I took a screen shot of the Champion in the fighting row, during a battle, while it was alive, and it had the same attack/defense bonus as my units that I have with or without the champion. Also, when he died, during the battle, the friendly units had the same attack/defense bonus as if the champion did not exist. So, where is the bonus showing up for me to see that I rec'd it? e.g. my units and champion always have a 61% attack bonus, and a 56% defense bonus, and the bonus remains the same throughout the battle, with the champion alive or dead?

DeletedUser9184

Let's say we have a champion with a 4 Chivalry bonus and normally has 50 attack and 40 defense, If the bonus is active, when you hover over the unit, you should see that it has 54 attack and 44 defense.

DeletedUser18401

Where are you hovering over it? On the field or in the dashboard? I hover over the dashboard and it does not change.

DeletedUser18401

Let's say we have a champion with a 4 Chivalry bonus and normally has 50 attack and 40 defense, If the bonus is active, when you hover over the unit, you should see that it has 54 attack and 44 defense.

I figured it out, thanks.

DeletedUser9184

If you hover over it in the Army Management you'll see it without any bonuses:
0ZEw4Pp.png

Then in battle if it's the only unit, you'll see it's boosted stats:
l4upbJ9.png